Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Traficant Speech Details and Radio Ad Are Up at NetworkAmerica.org  Jim Condit Jr.
 Sep 13, 2011 08:39 PDT

September 13, 2011 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to right bottom of home page -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you are subscribed) *****

* * * * *

Traficant Speech Details and Radio Ad Are Up at NetworkAmerica.org

Please pass around this email, telling people that the details of the
Traficant speech in Cincinnati, Ohio this Thursday are up at
www.NetworkAmerica.org – all the details are there, or at the bottom of
this short email.

Only at the home page on www.NetworkAmerica.org – can you hear the radio
ad for this event – just up – right below Traficant’s picture at the top
of the home page.

Admission is free to this Thursday’s event. While we are hoping those
who attend will make up the shortfall, together with many of you
generous folks who are helping via the internet – I am still looking at
this moment at about a $2800 loss on putting on this event.

These money expenditures are so we can hire a professional (and trusted)
video man to film the event. This videographer will also be filming
myself doing a few dozen five minute segments on different subjects to
go up on youtube and the internet in general, and for my 2012
congressional campaign. These will be short segments, aimed especially
and young adults and college students.

Of course, the Traficant talk will go up on the internet (on Youtube, my
website, his website if he wished, and elsewhere), as well as my
introduction of him, which will put his current plight – and ours – in
perspective.

Then I put $1520 into radio ads on two major talk stations to try to
fill the 200 seats at the event. Again, hopefully this will bring people
who will voluntarily help with the costs of the event after hearing the
speech, or contribute to what I hope will be Traficant’s speaking fee.
I’m trying to get Jim Traficant $1000 for his appearance, as he is still
under heavy financia persecution from Michael Chertoff and the other
vicious enemies of America who put him in jail. How?

They are STILL garnishing his pension! So far they’ve taken $100,000
from him in pension garnishments since 2002 – and they are still going
to garnish another $50,000 in the next few years. This is the mark of
the well organized Lobby who forms the bulk of the Shadow Government in
the USA – break their enemies financially.

Remember, we’re hoping to use this event to provide the spark to develop
the strategy to reach several millions or even tens of millions of
Americans and point them in the right direction in 2012 – regarding who
runs the media and the Congress and the FED, how our votes are
disgracefully counted in secret with no checks and balances on election
day, how the precinct strategy is the only constitutional and peaceful
way to take back our country, and how money should be issued in our
nation.

Also, reflect on how there will be NO voice for alert Americans after
Ron Paul is eliminated, by computer votefraud if necessary, -- in March
of 2012. We will be left with Fed-Goldman Sachs shills like Perry,
Romney and Obama.

Anyway – all details about this Thursday’s Traficant talk for those who
can make it, and how you can help from anywhere in the world -- are
found just below.

* * * * *

HOW YOU CAN HELP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

If you live too far away to attend the event, or want to help us with
this event, you can do the following:

* Make a check to “Jim Traficant” and mark it “gift” in the left hand
bottom “memo” section. This gift can be from one dollar to $13,000 with
no paper work required on either side. Send the check made out to Jim
Traficant (as a gift), c/o Network America, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati,
Ohio 45211. This will allow us to determine which donors are
specifically trying to help us provide a speaker’s fee to Jim for this
event. Needless to say, all checks made out to Traficant will be passed
on to him towards his speaker’s fee for this event.

(There is no way to donate directly to Traficant online at this time.)

* If you wish to help with the expenses of the event, then make out the
check to “Network America” and send it to the same address, Network
America, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

* You can also send a PayPal donation using the email:
votef-@fuse.net

* You can also donate online to Network America for this event by going
to this page:

http://www.wagthedog2010.com/network_america_donate.htm

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE TRAFICANT SPEECH

When? – Thursday, September 15, 2011; 7 to 9 PM

Where? – Crown Hotel, Carpenter’s Room, I-71 and Pfeiffer, 8 miles south
of King’s Island, 20 miles north of Downtown Cincinnati.

What? Talk, live Q & A, Book Signing of his new book, Americas Last
Minute Man, or Mike Piper’s book, “Target Traficant”

Talk will Cover:

Real Economic Plan for USA; Why Congress can’t do anything decisive for
the citizens; Which interest groups controls the House and Senate; who
sent Traficant to jail from 2002-2009 because he was defending America;
Traficant’s bill which became law and a major victory for you and me
against the IRS; 2012 Presidential election year – and more.

Details will be posted at www.NetworkAmerica.org

If you want to help spread the word about the event, please call
513-741-2095. Thanks.

More soon.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211