Welcome Guest!
 Network America
What Ron Paul Supporters Must Do To Win the Iowa Caucus  Jim Condit Jr.
 Dec 07, 2011 04:30 PST

December 07, 2011 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to votefraud.org -- go to right bottom of home
page -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you
are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan
10, 2000 until now are found here:
http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read
*****

What Ron Paul Supporters Must Do To Win the Iowa
Caucus

(Please – you internet savvy, sincere Ron Paul
supporters – after you read this Network America
ewire, post it on a web page and get on all the
forums and give people the link to that web page.
ALSO, email the link for such a web page to the
MAINSTREAM media, so they know we are watching
them. -- Everyone has permission to duplicate
parts or all of this ewire. If you think you can
word it better, or if you just want to write your
own intro and publish only the practical plan of
how we can get a fair count for Ron Paul in the
upcoming January 3, 2012 Iowa Presidential Caucus
– please do whatever you think is best. Thank
you.)

IF RON PAUL WINS the Iowa Caucus on January 3,
2012, especially if he wins by a lopsided margin –
it will show what liars those releasing the
“polls” from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, AP, the NYT,
and the Washington Post -- really are.

And it will show what super-crooks are those
running the easily rigged, secret computer counts
in New Hampshire, on Super Tuesday, and beyond –
with the FULL cooperation and approval of the
traitors and rats running the RNC, and the DNC –
which offices have made sure that easily rigged
computers were installed in 99% of the 3141 local
counties in the USA over the last several decades.

There is no time or space in this ewire to tell
every aspect of the election subversion that has
been set in place by the enemies of our nation so
that they can conquer the USA, they hope, without
firing a shot.

A lot is at stake in the 2012 Iowa Presidential
Caucus – for the Ron Paul Campaign, for Ron Paul’s
supporters, -- and for the country.

Has everyone been noticing that Ron Paul wins
almost every contest that can be verified – and
that he “loses” every match up that cannot be
verified? -- (Like the crooked Big TV Network
“public opinion” polls, or the August, 2007 Iowa
Straw Poll “counted” in secret on Diebold
computers??) -- that canNOT be verified?

THE 1996 IOWA CAUCUS EXPERIENCE – AND WHY IT IS
RELEVANT TO RON PAUL IN 2012

The same thing happened to Pat Buchanan in 1996
when he was running for the American people
against that Establishment Lady-of-the-Evening,
Bob Dole.

I was in Dubuque, Iowa from Jan 17, 1996 until
the morning of February 13, 1996. The Iowa
Caucuses took place that year on the evening of
February 12th. I was working for GOP Presidential
candidate Pat Buchanan.

I watched cable news late each night, and was
struck by the fact that ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN all
said repeatedly that their polls had Dole at 28%
and Buchanan at 12%.

Yet on the ground Buchanan signs were everywhere.
Steve Forbes signs popped up in a very few places,
and Dole signs were almost non-existent. Buchanan
was attracting 300 people to his appearances even
in snow, while Dole could only muster the
establishment party hacks and their employees –
terrible turnouts.

I went around each day taking my own informal
poll, and people almost spit when I asked them
what they thought of Senator Bob Dole of Kansas.

I thought to myself, “Can the Networks in New
York City really have their fingers on the pulse
of the people in Iowa better than those of us on
the ground?

THEN IT HAPPENED. Two days before the Iowa
Caucus, on February 10, 1996 – ALL four networks
said, in effect, this: “Because of the high
expenditures on TV ads by Steve Forbes, our polls
are no longer reliable. We don’t know what’s going
to happen.” (Forbes had been ordered into the race
to spend a lot of money on TV ads and muddy the
waters, as Dole was clearly not a believable
winner in a head on contest with Buchanan, but I
digress.)

You can read the rest of the incredible goings on
in “A House without Doors” – but Ron Paul People
take note: THE POLLS ARE BEING FALSIFIED right now
in 2011 -- to make it look like Newt Gingrich is
“the bandwagon.” I believe Romney’s numbers are
also being inflated, as Romney has SO LITTLE
support on the ground that he didn’t even compete
in the Iowa Straw Poll a few months ago.

More about these phony polls of the Big TV
Networks later.

MORE FROM THE 1996 IOWA CAUCUS EXPERIENCE THAT IS
RELEVANT TO RON PAUL RIGHT NOW

Note well Ron Paul supporters: Buchanan won the
early contests that could be verified:

-- Alaska,

-- Louisiana,

-- Buchanan was cheated out of the Iowa Caucus,
which is explained in the online article “A House
without Doors” (google it), -- in the same way the
Ruling Elite plans to cheat Ron Paul out of a
victory in the Iowa Caucus in 2012

-- then Buchanan won the then largely
hand-counted New Hampshire primary (but now, in
2012, 80% of NH is counted on easily rigged
computers)

-- and THEN, in the easily-rigged 100% computer
“counted” states on Super Tuesday and beyond –
Buchanan “lost” every primary in 1996 to Bob Dole
by “landslide margins”. In these contests in which
the public had no way to verify the results, Dole
supposedly won every primary by 80% to 20%, 70% to
30%, with the Michigan primary being the closest,
67% to 33% for Dole (HA!).

-- The 1996 Arizona GOP Presidential primary is a
story in itself, and most of the Arizona
legislature belonged in jail for what they did to
cheat Buchanan out of that one. (For the true
story of Iowa and Arizona in 1996, see “A House
Without Doors” online, published by Chronicles
Magazine in November, 1996.)

RON PAUL supporters, NOTE WELL: The same
techniques used by the Ruling Elite Shadow
Government to cheat Pat Buchanan out of Iowa
Caucus victory in 1996 – and to make that Bellhop
for the Fortune 500, Bob Dole, the “winner” of the
Iowa Caucus and the computer-counted GOP primaries
(HA, AGAIN!) -- were used in 2008 against Ron
Paul, and are being used RIGHT NOW -- yet again
against Ron Paul in 2012.

A lot was at stake – and a lot is at stake.

--- And, in 2008, National Campaign Manager for
the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign, Lew Moore, --
and Iowa Caucus Campaign manager, Drew Ivers, did
everything they could to stop and frustrate
attempts to verify the TRUE VOTE for Ron Paul in
the Iowa Caucus (and everywhere else where a
verification was possible). I know. I was there
fighting the battle with the other “Vote in
Sunshine” people. ---And it was unbelievable – but
if I divert into that full sordid story here, it
will take us too far afield.

– But I bring this up because the sincere
grassroots people may have to work not only
against the mainstream media and the RHINOS, but
also against Ron Paul’s own paid staff in Iowa.
But, despite all, a fair vote for Ron Paul and
everybody else in the 2012 Iowa Caucus – can be
achieved by the monitoring plan I will explain
below.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE LOGISTICS OF THE IOWA
CAUCUS, AND WHERE THE PRECISE POINT OF CHEATING
AND ELECTION RIGGING OCCURS BY THE IOWA STATE GOP
LEADERSHIP

First of all, the Iowa Presidential Caucus is THE
MOST OPEN PROCESS IN THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE EVERY
FOUR YEARS.

In Iowa there are 99 counties. Iowans in the GOP
section of the Caucus meet in about 1800 small
local gatherings (or about 18 local caucus
gatherings per county, on average) – these are the
local caucuses. In this year of 2012,
approximately1750 local GOP caucuses will meet on
January 3, 2012. (In 1996, about 1900 local caucus
gatherings met, and so on.)

At each of the 1750 or so local gatherings in
2012, the people will vote for their Presidential
choice by a show of hands, OR on paper ballots.

If the vote is taken on paper ballots, then the
ballots are then counted in the open, with at
least one representative from each Presidential
campaign designated to watch the count.

– All in the open. Honest Iowans. Good people. I
know. I was there in 1996, and I saw such an above
board, honest process at the local caucuses in
Dubuque County. Other eye-witnesses from all
around the state reported the same experience that
night.

So far, so good.

BUT – NOW – AT THIS POINT -- the skullduggery,
treason, and election rigging begins AT THE STATE
LEVEL.

If no one else is monitoring and adding up the
real results in each of the 1750 local Iowa Caucus
gatherings – if no other force is providing a
CHECK AND BALANCE against the Iowa GOP leadership
-- then the state Iowa GOP, or its surrogate
crooks, simply “add up” the 1750 caucuses wrong --
simply falsify the vote in favor of a ruling elite
Quack like Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, or Bob Dole
– and against a real American populist like Pat
Buchanan in 1996 – or Ron Paul in 2012.

Here’s what happens next on the night of the Iowa
Presidential Caucus, -- right before the good
people of Iowa are going home to bed so they can
get up and put in a good day’s work the next day:

Each local caucus then reports their results to
the county Party leader in their respective party
(Dems to the Dem county leaders, Repubs to the GOP
county leaders).

And then each county leader reports the results
of each caucus in his county to a central location
designated by the crooks running the Iowa State
GOP.

* * * * * * THE PARAGRAPHS IMMEDIATELY BELOW ARE
SET OFF BY STARS BECAUSE IT IS SO IMPORTANT * * *
* *

In 1996, in order to cheat Buchanan and rig the
Iowa Caucus for the totally lackluster
establishment hack, Bob Dole (who couldn’t draw a
large crowd), -- the Iowa State GOP leaders
directed the 99 Iowa county leaders to call in
their results to New York City (!!!) to a
sinister, anti-American, Ruling Elite organization
named Voter News Service, or VNS, -- which story
is told in “A House Without Doors” online – google
the article, -- and in the book, “Votescam: The
Stealing of America”, by late brothers, James and
Kenneth Collier.

– In the one county, Dubuque County, we monitored
the vote for Buchanan in 1996. We proved by
eye-witness reports from the 41 caucus gatherings
in Dubuque County, that by the next morning
Buchanan and his supported had been cheated out of
13% of the vote he actually received in Dubuque
County, which he won by a landslide. (Buchanan
actually achieved 870 votes, and Dole was in
second places with 339 votes; but Voter News
Service in New York City simply subtracted 113
votes from Buchanan, thus cheating him out of 13%
of his vote, and this was what the AP wire
reported to the world the next morning. The Big
Media claimed that Dole won the 1996 Iowa Caucus
26% to 23% for Buchanan. If Buchanan was shorted
by an average of only 4% in each of Iowa’s 99
counties, then he, not Dole, won the 1996 Iowa
Caucus.

DO YOU SEE THE DANGER RON PAUL FACES IN 2012 IF
THE VOTE IS NOT MONITORED AND REPORTED BY a Ron
Paul Eye-witness at each of the 1750 local caucus
gathering in Iowa?

So, again, in the 1996 Iowa Caucus, Buchanan was
cheated by the falsification of the results
engineered by the Iowa GOP’s designated crooks,
Voter News Service in New York City, and the AP
wire which sent the false results out to the
nation over the wire services. (While the local
Dubuque county chairman, an honest man, tried to
get this falsification corrected, we were met with
months of stonewalling – and stonewalling to this
day – by the Iowa state GOP operatives, and their
VNS hatchet men in New York City.

By the way, Voter News Service, now renamed
National Election Pool, is and always has been
owned by all major TV Networks and AP wire, now in
2012 by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX and the AP wire.

Check it out here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Election_Pool

Votescam makes Watergate look like a church
bake-sale.

That’s right, the same Big TV Networks that are
putting out all these false polls about Romney and
Gingrich being the “front runners” in 2012,

-- are also the same Big TV Networks who put out
the TOTALLY phony exit polls via their wholly
owned creature, National Election Poll, on the day
of each election

-- and are the very same Big TV Networks who work
with the four big computer companies (which 99% of
the 3141 counties in the USA contract with to run
“our” elections each election night) -- to falsify
the General Election and primary vote totals WHEN
NEED BE TO ACHIEVE THEIR AGENDA.

– The computer “count” in November makes all the
phony public opinion polls and all the phony exit
polls “come true” – if the Big Media propaganda
alone was not enough to stampede the public to
“elect” their SELECTED candidate.

-- Example: Leader of the US Senate, Democrat
Harry Reid, was losing to Tea Party challenger
Sharon Angle up until about 10 PM on election
night 2010 in Nevada. Then -- the election
computers in Reno and Las Vegas “break down.”
Presto, Harry Reid jumps ahead when the computers
come back up – and “wins” the election. (See the
eye witness report, “How a Private Company Counts
our Votes on Election Night” by Christopher
Bollyn, in the right hand column of the Home Page
at votefraud.org )

To continue and summarize regarding 1996:
Buchanan “lost” the Iowa Caucus by only 3%
according to the news media -- meaning that if the
Iowa State GOP leadership’s machine cheated him
that night out of only an average of 4% of his
true vote in each of the 99 counties – then
Buchanan, not Dole, won the 1996 Iowa Caucuses.
Again, -- THIS IS THE DANGER FACING RON PAUL in
2012! Do you understand?)

* * * * * * THIS ABOVE PARAGRAPHS ARE SET OFF BY
STARS BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IS SO IMPORTANT TO
THE 2012 IOWA CAUCUS * * * * * *

As stated, above, everything is done in the open
in the Iowa Presidential Caucuses – and the
grassroots people of Iowa do their job honestly at
each local caucus, call in their results to
wherever the state GOP crooks tell them to call
into, and then they go home.

AND THAT IS WHEN THE CHEATING AND IOWA CAUCUS
ELECTION RIGGING BEGINS AT THE STATE LEVEL. And –
And -- And – I am about to tell SINCERE Ron Paul
supporters how to stop it,-- even if they have to
work against the Ron Paul paid staff to get it
done.

The Iowa Caucus is Ron Paul’s only chance to get
a fair count --- IF – IF – IF -- his paid campaign
staff will THIS TIME do their job, instead of
betray him and all his supporters, and the nation,
as they did in 2008.

Let me be specific:

The national and Iowa Ron Paul paid staff REFUSED
to do what needed to be done to monitor the 2008
Iowa Presidential Caucus count, and thereby
checkmate the Iowa State GOP crooks and the Big
Media from falsifying the results. They refused to
do so even though we in the “Vote in Sunshine”
movement were warning them what they had to do,
and telling them exactly what HAD to be done –
since August 2007 – 5 months BEFORE the 2008 Iowa
Caucus took place on January 3, 2008.

-- They REFUSED to organize and educate Ron Paul
monitors for the 1800 or so local caucus
gatherings in 2008.

-- They refused to direct the Ron Paul supporters
to call in the results they actually saw at their
local caucus gathering – to a central Ron Paul
phone bank location, such as election headquarters
in Des Moines (the logical place).

-- And, finally, they refused to erect a
dedicated website where those local caucus results
would be reported in real time to the world on the
internet – that is, reported to the world on the
internet as soon as the results were phoned in by
real Ron Paul supporters at each of the local
caucus gatherings.

This “check and balance” against the crooked big
media would have prevented any falsification of
the result for Ron Paul in 2012, just as it would
have worked for the Buchanan Campaign in 1996. The
only difference is, I was feeling my way back
then, and there was no clear, clarion call to the
Buchanan campaign far in advance of the Iowa
Caucus of 1996, as there was to the Ron Paul paid
staff in 2008. And now in 2012.

WERE THE LIKES OF DREW IVERS AND LEW MOORE
PLANTED IN THE RON PAUL PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN OF
2008 TO PREVENT MONITORING OF THE IOWA
PRESIDENTIAL CAUCUS?

I don’t know if everyone grasps the total
disaster that could befall the evil Ruling Elite
behind the FED, Goldman Sachs, and their 5 Big TV
Networks if Ron Paul wins big in the Iowa caucuses
of 2012.

Their credibility would be badly punctured. The
sincere but naïve people concerned about the
treason against their nation might actually begin
to listen to those of us trying to tell them how
to take back their nation.

The main technique of the super-criminals trying
to grasp control of more and more of the world in
the last century is to PUT THEIR OWN PEOPLE inside
our camp, -- and disrupt our efforts FROM WITHIN.

I can’t read Drew Ivers’ or Lew Moore’s heart,
but if they weren’t plants to ruin Ron Paul’s 2008
campaign, then THEY SURE DID A GOOD IMITATION of
what such plants would act like. Same goes for
many others (but not all, of course) in the top
paid staff of the Ron Paul Campaign in 2008.

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS, LISTEN UP! -- HERE’S WHAT
RON PAUL SUPPORTERS IN IOWA NEED TO DO IF THE PAID
RON PAUL STAFF IS NOT GOING TO MONITOR THE IOWA
CAUCUS VOTE IN 2012

Here’s the solution to prevent the falsification
of the totals by the Iowa State GOP operatives on
the night of the Iowa Presidential Caucus of 2012.

If the Ron Paul Campaign, or their supporters,
will – this time:

-- send a representative to EVERY ONE OF THE
LOCAL IOWA CAUCUSES – all 1750 or so local
gatherings for 2012

-- and then have that eye-witness rep at each
local caucus call in the true results, as soon as
they are known, to a central Ron Paul phone bank
designated specifically for this purpose,

-- and then post these true results from each
local caucus immediately that night at a
pre-announced website dedicated to this purpose so
the world can be alerted as to the REAL VOTE COUNT
in the 2012 Iowa Caucuses

– then this will prevent the crooked operatives
running the IOWA state GOP from FALSIFYING the
results against Ron Paul -- and in favor of Newt
Gingrich or one of the other corrupt,
established-approved puppets.

LET’S re-emphasize the point:

-- So – is the Ron Paul Iowa Campaign training
1750 Ron Paul supporters, -- even people from out
of state if need be – to go to each of the 1750
local caucuses AS OBSERVERS -- with video cameras
ideally – witness and, if possible, to record what
happens? IF NOT, THERE IS STILL TIME.

-- Is the Ron Paul Iowa Campaign directing those
1750 observers to call into a central phone bank,
such as campaign headquarters, with the TRUE
results of each caucus as soon as the results are
known? IF NOT, THERE IS STILL TIME.

-- AND, has the Ron Paul Iowa Campaign set up a
website dedicated to reporting the results of all
1750 local caucus gatherings to the world over the
internet on the night of the Iowa Presidential
Caucus? IF NOT, THERE IS STILL TIME.

WHY IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE PLANTS RUNNING THE
RON PAUL CAMPAIGN

In 2008, the money was all bottled up by Campaign
Manager Lew Moore – which is normal for a
campaign. BUT, since Lew Moore would not spend a
dime to monitor the vote count in Iowa or anywhere
else, or to bring up the all-important votescam /
vote count issue – we volunteers were left
knocking ourselves out with very little money
(which we had to raise OUTSIDE THE CAMPAIGN). ---
BUT IT WAS WORSE –

All the people Lew Moore hired were opposing
monitoring the vote, or were forced to lay low or
get fired if they even knew monitoring the vote
was an issue and a problem. The opposition we
faced at the Iowa Straw Poll on August 11, 2007,
and during the lead up to the Iowa Caucus on
January 3, 2012 – was unbelievable, and too long
to go into here.

Please note: Drew Ivers, in 2007-2008 head of the
Ron Paul Iowa Caucus effort, was made totally
aware of this necessary system to monitor the vote
on the night of the Iowa Caucus. He brushed us
after a 20 minute pre-arranged phone call, with
the officious statement: “I’ve got a campaign to
run. Get me 2000 people to the Caucuses and we’ll
talk.” This was a few weeks before the Caucus, as
we couldn’t recruit supporters who ALSO served as
vote count monitors. But Drew Ivers couldn’t get
off the phone fast enough and didn’t want to work
with anyone trying to monitor the count.

If Ivers is still involved with the Ron Paul
effort of 2012 – as I understand he is – what
would be his excuse for not setting up this
monitoring system this time? He trusts the Iowa
State GOP leaders? He’s working with the Iowa
State GOP leaders to prevent a fair count for Ron
Paul? What?

I have had to leave MANY documentable pieces of
information out of this ewire – because it’s too
long already. Watch in the days ahead for more on
other aspects of the votefraud crisis and issue --
including how the good Ron Paul people in New
Hampshire can monitor the vote there, even if the
paid Ron Paul staff – again – will oppose doing
it, as they did in New Hampshire in 2008.

SINCERE RON PAUL GRASSROOTS MAY HAVE TO SET UP AN
EMERGENCY PLAN

I’m suspecting there are no plans by the Ron Paul
paid staff to do any of this to monitor the vote
for the 2012 Iowa caucus.

But, assuming the campaign is doing nothing in
this regard again, -- if an independent Ron Paul
supporter can put up an independent website – and
get a list of the locations of the 1750 Iowa
caucus gatherings for the GOP side of the Iowa
Caucus, -- then get out the word via email and
social networking how everyone can report what
they see to this dedicated website on the night of
the Iowa Caucus, either by phone or by email –
then the day can still be saved.

It may be necessary to list the cell phones of 99
volunteers on this proposed website (one for each
county) who would take calls from Ron Paul
supporters at each Caucus in each county on Caucus
night, -- or receive emails from each Caucus in
each county. Then the TRUE results of each of the
1750 local caucus gatherings could be published on
the internet for all the world to see in real
time, that night.

(It would be best if the 99 county leaders could
identify IN ADVANCE a real Ron Paul supporter who
would go to each caucus gatherings in their
respective county to act as a vote monitor, so
that saboteurs couldn’t make fake calls to warp
the effort (this is the way the other side works.)

Such a group of sincere Ron Paul grassroots
leaders could probably work with most of the 99
Iowa county leaders who have been appointed by the
Ron Paul campaign, as the vast majority must
surely be sincere Ron Paul supporters. -- The
minute Drew Ivers, John Tate, or anybody else
starts to obstruct such an effort, and tries to
discourage or intimidate the official campaign
county leaders from helping to monitor the vote in
each county – then you’ve identified your plants.

If there is no leadership from the paid Ron Paul
campaign staff in Iowa, then I would be willing to
conduct conference calls with a coalition of
sincere Ron Paul supporters in Iowa over the next
month to get the vote monitored for the sake of
Ron Paul, his supporters, all the rest of us – and
for America.

Text me at 513-602-0627, or email me at
votef-@fuse.net with FAIR COUNT FOR RON PAUL in
the subject line, if I can help. (Dear Saboteurs,
I have unlimited texting, so your potential
harassing texts cost me nothing.)

By the way, the easiest thing would be for John
Tate and Jess Benton to rework the wording of this
ewire, claim the plan for their own – and put out
the word to the existing campaign organization to
monitor the vote for the 2012 Iowa Caucus. I
couldn’t care less about credit or notoriety – I
just want to see Ron Paul win the Iowa Caucuses of
2012.

How about it, John and Jesse?

End of this Network America Ewire

(Corroborating evidence can be found, among many
other places, in the HBO documentary, Hacking
Democracy; in the ten minute YouTube Video, “South
Carolina, Super Tuesday, and Ron Paul”; in the
online article,” A House without Doors”, many
sources listed on the home page of votefraud.org;
in the book, “Votescam: The Stealing of America”
by the Colliers; in the book “Black Box Voting” by
Bev Harris, at blackboxvoting.org; at
thelandesreport.com for Lynn Landes’s articles on
the election fraud issue; in the 1996 article,
“Pandora’s Black Box: Did it Really count your
vote?” by Dr. Philip O’Halloran linked at the home
page of votefraud.org

--- I KNOW I MAY HAVE RAISED AS MANY QUESTIONS AS
I’VE ANSWERED -- FOR THOSE NEW TO THIS ISSUE, but
I had to try to get the word out, with enough
history and proper sense of alarm, and also with
the practical plan to save the integrity of the
2012 Iowa Caucus for Ron Paul and everybody else,
-- before it was too late.

Let’s not let the BEST kill the GOOD – if we
can’t monitor all 1750 caucus gatherings, let’s do
the best we can. The mainstream media and Iowa GOP
state leaders won’t know if cover them all, or if
we miss this one or that caucus gathering, or not
– and that in itself will but a check and balance
on any potential attempts to falsify the count. )

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211