Welcome Guest!
 Network America
SHORT VERSION: NH: How to Monitor RP Vote in 2012 Primary  Jim Condit Jr.
 Dec 12, 2011 23:48 PST

* * * * *
SHORT VERSION: NH: HOW TO MONITOR RP VOTE IN
2012 PRIMARY

I’m working from memory here, but as I recall,
there were about 238 voting stations or polling
places in New Hampshire, and I think about 140 of
these were computerized towns. But the 140 or so
that were computerized were “counting” 80% of the
ballots. (These numbers will have to be checked
and updated for the 2012 primaries.)

In any case, Ron Paul supporters in New Hampshire
will have to go to all the computer counted towns
IN ADVANCE and invoke the law which allows each
polling place to have designated people in that
town to pull out the ballots RIGHT AFTER the polls
close on primary night, -- and count them by hand
IN PUBLIC -- with Ron Paul supporters watching at
close range, -- which is the only meaningful way
to witness a ballot count.

If the city fathers REFUSE to let such an
immediate hand count to take place to double-check
the computer count – then that will tell you all
you need to know. If they do allow the hand count
check on the computers, as they can by NH law, and
should, then great – they are doing their job to
run an honest, constitutional election.

In the hand counted towns, Ron Paul supporters
must ALSO be there to witness the hand count AT
CLOSE RANGE.

With thousands of Ron Paul supporters in New
Hampshire, surely 238 teams of two can be found to
be at each of the 238 or so polling places on
primary night 2012, hopefully with video cameras.

THEN, as in Iowa, the RP monitors must call the
results into a central RP friendly center that
will post the REAL COUNTS immediately on the
internet for all the world to see.

If this is not done, then the NH computers will
publish a “great victory” for Romney, or Gingrich
-- as will all the computerized states after that,
in which there is no way to check the computer
count (that’s what I and a few others have been
crying in the wilderness about since 1979, and a
lot more joined us during the Bush-Gore
orchestrated “debacle” of year 2000).

New Hampshire, at least in 2008, had a unique law
that allowed the city fathers in each town to pull
the actual ballots out of the computer-machines
right at the time the polls closed, so that the
computer programming could be DOUBLE-CHECKED.

**** THIS IS THE END OF THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW
TO WATCH THE VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
BELOW IS A REPORT ABOUT THE INTERNAL TREASON OF
THE RP PAID STAFF IN NH IN 2008, AND WHY RP
SUPPORTERS HAVE TO BE INDEPENDENT ENOUGH TO
OVERRIDE THE RP PAID STAFF IF THEY OPPOSE
MONITORING THE VOTE THIS TIME, AS THEY DID in
2008. *****

FINALLY, THE RP PAID STAFF IN NEW HAMPSHIRE IN
2008 FOUGHT LIKE WARRIOR-DEMONS AGAINST VERIFYING
THE VOTE COUNT

I will be pleasantly shocked if the current Ron
Paul top paid staff in New Hampshire is any
different from the saboteurs running NH for Ron
Paul in 2008.

Ron Paul’s chief of staff at his Washington
office in 2008, an honest man, and an honest Ron
Paul supporter, Tom Lizardo, told about 150 of us
on a Thursday Night conference call of the
National Ron Paul Meetup Conference Call (now the
weekly call continues at www.AUnetwork.TV ) circa
April 2008, that he (Lizardo) was in New Hampshire
for the 2008 Primary. And that after the results
were in, he told the entire NH staff that they
should voluntarily resign because they did such a
horrible job. And he was right. None of these
brassy operatives resigned, though. They had more
sabotage to accomplished until the 2008 Ron Paul
Presidential Campaign was driven into a ditch for
sure.

The Ron Paul meetups in NH warned their people
away from helping to verify the vote. They again
smeared me as “anti-semitic” because I had
publicly opposed many Israeli policies, and the
organized Jewish Lobby’s influence in the USA. But
--

But, of course, neither I nor any of the Vote in
Sunshine people were talking about anything other

BUT, national RP campaign manager Lew Moore
(placed in the Ron Paul camp by the Koch brothers,
two billionaires pretending to be Libertarians who
are actually vicious, warmongering Neo-Cons) and
his merry band of saboteurs were totally opposed
to verifying the vote for Ron Paul in New
Hampshire, or anywhere else.

The debilitating influence of such hostile plants
in the Ron Paul campaigns is that they persuade
even good men to take the wrong side on the vote
verifying issue. An Iraqi veteran, Jim Forsythe,
who I feel sure is a good man, fought against us
as we begged someone in New Hampshire to do
SOMETHING to ensure a fair count for Ron Paul and
everybody else.

Forsythe was big in the meetup world, and bought
Lew Moore’s lie that the campaign had a “secret
plan” for primary day in New Hampshire.

One of Forsythe’s email communications was so bad
and misdirected on this issue, that I had to “take
him to the woodshed” and “sit him down for an
after school session” on Daily Paul. Here’s the
link to that:

http://www.dailypaul.com/18962/jim-condit-jr-answers-jim-forsythe-on-protecting-ron-pauls-vote

Of course, when the 2008 NH Primary day came,
there was no secret plan, and the RP paid staff
told all the sincere and trusting volunteers to go
to the campaign party at the 7 PM closing time of
the polls, instead of digging in to witness at the
240 or so local polling places to the witness the
count in the hand-counted towns, and to demand
that the city fathers open the machines in the
computer counted towns (if that hadn’t been
secured in advance, as it should be), so that
there could be a double check of the computer
results (?) with an in-the-open hand count.

Thus Lew Moore, and the top RP paid staff did
what the enemies of our country in the Obama camp
and the Big Media camp could not do – mislead
sincere Ron Paul supporters and drive their
efforts into a ditch, while running block for the
RHINOS and NEOCONS in the Republican Party and the
NeoCons and traitors in the Big Media.

One more thing, the BraveHeart of Ron Paul
supporters, Walter Reddy, was with Rand Paul
himself in the NH Ron Paul for President HQ in New
Hampshire on the morning of primary day.

Walter explained the situation to Rand Paul, who
then asked the paid staff there to do what Walter
said and send monitors to as many of the 240 or so
polling places as possible. The dishonest top paid
staff say they would. When Rand Paul left to start
greeting people at various polling places, the
paid staff ignored what he said, and did nothing.

Brassy operatives, NOT Ron Paul supporters -
placed in the Ron Paul camp by Koch brothers money
and influence, whom the Pauls did not see through
then, and I’m not sure they see through this
sinister faction now.

Internal opposition and sabotage from people
pretending to be friends – is the hardest type of
opposition to detect and handle.

What will happen this year in New Hampshire? Will
anything be done? If the RP Paid staff in New
Hampshire stonewalls a vote verification effort
again – can RP supporters mount an independent
effort? I don’t know. But I have explained here
what needs to be done.

Again, if I can help, I’m available for
conference calls to help organize an independent
effort of vote verification, should the RP Paid
staff again insist on doing nothing. There’s still
time as this is written, 30 days before the
primary.

ALL THE MONEY BOMBS MEAN NOTHING IF THE RP FORCES
ARE GOING TO LET THE GOP RHINOS and BIG MEDIA
STEAL THE IOWA CAUCUS AND NH PRIMARY, by failing
to monitor and verify the vote count.

To see just how illegal secret computer counts
are, see the youtube video, “South Carolina, Super
Tuesday, and Ron Paul”, which includes the TWO
Supreme Court decisions which make such secret
counts ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Yet that’s
what 49 states and 80% of New Hampshire is doing
on General Election day. And almost as many
states, and 80% of NH – do the same during the
Presidential primary season.

My page covering more than you want to know, but
everything you need to know as a RP supporter --
to help VERIFY the count, is:

www.votefraud.org/Iowa2012.htm

“Those who cast the votes decide nothing; those
who COUNT the votes decide everything.” Josef
Stalin, Communist Dictator, Khazar, and Mass
Murderer