Welcome Guest!
 Network America
What Kind of Conference Invites me to Speak? (August 25, 2012)  Jim Condit Jr.
 Jul 24, 2012 05:41 PDT

July 24, 2012 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to votefraud.org -- go to right bottom of home
page -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you
are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10,
2000 until now are found here:
http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read
*****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr
www.meetup.com/national-precinct

* * * * *

What Kind of A Conference Invites me to Speak?
(August 25,2012)

(See below for why the long period of no Network
America ewires.)

There’s a lot of conferences that I’m not invited
to speak at anymore.

My positions on the 9-11 official story, the
baneful influence of AIPAC, the heavy infiltration
of the paid campaign staff of the Ron Paul
Presidential campaign, the nature of the crisis in
the Catholic Church, and the exposition of the
heavy cooperation between the Hitler and the
Zionists in the 1930s and the 1940s – have made me
a bit of a “persona non grata” as a speaker in
most circles.

But one event that has invited me is the
“Rebuilding Christendom” conference in Washington
DC at the Washington Dulles Airport Marriott Hotel
on August 24, 25, and 26, 2012.

Here’s the official website for the Rebuilding
Christendom conference:

http://www.rebuildingchristendom.com/

Or just call organizer Judith Sharpe at Call:
1-757-925-7904 or
email at” confe-@ihspress.com

I PROMISE A NO-HOLDS-BARRED SPEECH AT THIS
CONFERENCE ON . . .

I sport the absolutely least attractive photo on
that home page – but keep in mind that this was
when I weighed about 250 lbs. Since then, via
juicing of vegetables, I have reduced to 195 lbs.
But until I can produce a current picture in a
suit and tie – the organizers insist on using that
one from 2000 or so!

I promise you a no-holds-barred speech on WHY
informed Catholics – as well as other informed
Americans – have made such little progress over
the last 30 years, or, rather, have been thrown
for such catastrophic losses, year after year, and
decade after decade.

I’m talking at 10 AM on Saturday morning (Aug 25,
2012), and my speech is entitled: “The 2012
Presidential Election and a Society for Christ the
King.”

Many of you may not know that I published a
political journal based on Catholic Social
Teaching, the writings of Fr. Denis Fahey, and the
Kingship of Christ (over society as well as
individuals) in the 1990s.

I only published seven issues comprising about 240
pages. Three issues were in magazine form, and the
last four issues were in newspaper form.

Since the last four issues were newspaper size, it
may have amounted to about 360 8 ½ x 11 pages. But
feedback was that the paper, “All These Things”,
contained some of the hardest hitting and
outspoken articles published in the last 50 years.
I hope to have these articles up on one of my
websites soon (or eventually).

Our position was that the “Kingship of Christ” was
the only standard that corresponded to the gravity
of the hour. The world is under satanic attack in
our generation, and the only counter-measure which
can prevail is one based on sound spirituality.
This has always been my position since I entered
the public arena in 1979.

THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS CONFERENCE

The organizers of this conference, the family
behind IHS Press, are the illustrious Sharpes. The
John Sharpe Family.

Judith Sharpe and her husband, John, have
organized several landmark conferences in the
past, and Judith has done an important series of
audio interviews which can be found at:

http://www.isoc.ws/

THE PERSECUTION OF LT. COMMANDER JOHN SHARPE

Judith’s son, John Sharpe, Jr., became known in
alert circles across the USA as the Lt. Commander
in the Navy who was persecuted for publishing the
books, “Neo-Conned” and “Neo-Conned Again” – two
thoroughly professional compilations with the most
illustrious writers in the nation from the right,
left, and center – all writing against the
illegal, unconstitutional, and criminal W.
Bush/Neocon agressopm known as the war in Iraq,
which began in 2003.

Lt. Commander Sharpe operated completely within
the rules set by the Navy and military, and did
not act in uniform, or using his status in the
Navy, when publishing the book. He published it as
J. Forrest Sharpe, which is his name, but not the
form of his name he used in the Navy.

(Contrast the persecution of John Sharpe by the
Navy with the Defense Department directive this
week allowing sodomite members of the military to
march in “gay pride parades” IN UNIFORM. (!!!!!!)

Google “Lt. Commander John Sharpe” and you can
find relevant articles like this one:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2007/05/12/the-saga-of-our-son-lt-commander-john-sharpe/

John Sharpe will be giving the opening and closing
remarks for the conference.

AND MORE REASONS TO COME:

Anyone interested in our country’s future will
find a lot of good comradery and fellowship at
this conference.

I CAN NOT promise that you (or I) will agree with
everything that all the speakers say – but I WILL
promise that you will find yourself at a cutting
edge event that is NOT the same old fare of blah,
blah, blah. Anybody who’s not brain dead will find
plenty of intellectual fare to chew on.

Some of the challenging speakers are:

John Vennari, editor of Catholic Family News;

Gary Potter, author, columnist and lecturer;

Dr. Peter Chojnowski, who has taught at six
universities and colleges over the last 24 years;

Dr. Robert Sungenis, author and lecturer;

Douglas Bersaw, publisher and lecturer, and one of
the foremost authorities on the “Lord of the
Rings” by J.R.R. Tolkein.

Now I’m not slighting the other speakers – I’m
just saying that I’ve heard all these men
personally, and would always make way to get to a
talk given any and all of them if I were in the
vicinity.

The last general session on Sunday, from noon till
2 PM, is a Q & A roundtable with all the speakers.

So, again, the website for the “Rebuilding
Christendom” conference is here:

http://www.rebuildingchristendom.com/

Or just call organizer Judith Sharpe at Call:
1-757-925-7904 or
email at” confe-@ihspress.com

If you can make it, I hope to meet some of you
during the weekend of the conference.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211