Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Listen Live Online, Call in to My Live Radio Show Tonight  Jim Condit Jr.
 Nov 04, 2012 01:09 PST

November 04, 2012 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to WagTheDog247.com -- go to top of left hand
column, click and follow simple instructions --
punch in your email, -- wait for confirmation
email and respond to it -- then you are
subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10,
2000 until now are found here:
http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read
*****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr
www.meetup.com/national-precinct

* * * * *

Listen Live Online, Call in to My Live Radio Show
Tonight

Tonight, Sunday night, from 10 PM to midnight EST,
I will be on the air live thanks to the Reasonable
Access Law and my congressional campaign --- on
WKRC (550 AM) if you’re in the Cincinnati, Ohio
area.

If you’re outside of Cincinnati, Ohio – you can
listen online from anywhere in the world at
www.55krc.com – a link to this radio station is
also at the top of WagTheDog247.com –

You can hear the radio ad on YouTube at this link:

http://youtu.be/n8AyOt_ch9k

. . . or by searching YouTube for “Radio Ad
November 2012 Election” –

Tune in – this IS radio like you’ve never heard it
before.

We’ll be covering the Computer Votescam Crime
Syndicate, the banksters around and behind the FED
and Goldman-Sachs which animate votescam, the
attempted destruction of our Constitution and
Economy – and so much more.

IF there is obstruction at the beginning of the
show, hang in there. WKRC has had a consistent
history over the last six years of having
“problems” whenever my congressional campaign
radio shows are on – even though they do not have
such problems the other 364 days and 22 hours of
the year.

Last week the satellite took over the station and
played a “Coast to Coast” replay with George Noory
for the first six minutes of the show, causing
many to turn the station off, thinking something
had happened, or they didn’t remember the right
time.

The engineers in studio at WKRC were frantically
trying -- but could not disable the satellite
takeover of WKRC for those six minutes.

Furthermore, the station computer froze up FIVE
TIMES during last week’s hour – and obstructed the
audio taping of the show that WKRC was supposed to
make for the campaign or business which buys the
time.

Another example: during one of the shows in 2008,
the station played 20 straight minutes of
one-minute ads from various companies which jammed
the first 20 minutes of my radio show over the
internet. Who ever heard of a radio station have
20 minutes straight of one-minute ads cued up for
ANY REASON.

In light of what now is clearly the systematic
obstruction of my radio shows -- I sent a
certified letter via FedEX to Chuck Frederick,
President of Clear Channel in Cincinnati, telling
him that if they can’t deliver the product my
campaign bought this week – then I will file for
the license of the station on Monday morning with
the FEC – as the Reasonable Access Law provides
for.

I will be charging WKRC with systematic
obstruction of my campaign’s attempt to get our
message out to the public – if such
“unexplainable” problems happen again tonight.

This is what the Reasonable Access is there for –
to protect candidates and their supporters from
radio stations that don’t like their message.

And, believe me, none of the Clear Channel
stations would like my message.

So, it would be good to have as many listeners as
possible in Cincinnati -- and online around the
country -- to witness if there are any strange
“mishaps” as WKRC tries to give my program the
same professional delivery that they give to Rush
Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Dave Ramsey,
and Mark Levin and others all year long.

Tune in – this IS radio like you’ve never heard it
before.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211