Welcome Guest!
 Network America
John Boehner, Jim Traficant, and Me  Jim Condit Jr.
 Apr 24, 2014 05:14 PDT

Dear Friends --

Sorry I've been away so long. But we now are ready to launch an action
program that can really make a difference.

I'm on the ballot for the Constitution Party for US Congress against
Speaker of the House John Boehner in the 8th Congressional District of
Ohio . That means I'll be on the ballot until November, 2014.

But an opportunity has arisen to reach tens of thousands of people via a
50,000 radio station (WKRC 550 AM) and the worldwide internet
(www.55krc.com) right before the May Primary, on Sunday, May 4th, 2014
at 10 PM EST.

Guess who's going to be my Guest on this Radio Show????

It so happens that former Congressman Jim Traficant is launching a new
nationwide organization to abolish the IRS in favor of a 15% sales tax,
and replace the FED with an honest National Monetary office under
Congress, as the Founding Fathers envisioned.

And the Hon. Jim Traficant has agreed to be my guest on the radio show
on Sunday night, May 4, 2014. (As many of you may know, Traficant was
framed and unjustly sent to jail for seven years because he was standing
up for all of us against the IRS and the powers-that-be -- just as Cong.
George Hansen of Idaho (who also was seriously trying to reign in the
IRS back then) was unjustly jailed for years in the late 80s. The book,
"Target Traficant" by Michael Collins Piper details the unjust
railroading of Congressman Jim Traficant into jail by the likes of the
human skull, Michael Chertoff, and other outright traitors to our
nation.

Traficant is probably the best, the most entertaining, and the most
interesting interview in the nation, but it's hard to find where you can
hear him on radio or TV.

After he was on the Greta Van Susteren and Sean Hannity shows on FOX
Cable News in 2011, and stated that AIPAC (American Israeli Public
Affairs Committee) controlled the US Congress -- Traficant has been
banned from all national TV and Radio shows. But he won't be banned from
my radio show. (As many of you will recall, the Reasonable Access Law
forces FEC licensed radio and TV stations to carry the ads and radio
programs of Congressional candidates, by the same standards that they
accept paid advertising from businesses. This is how I get my radio ads
and hour long radio shows on the air on major 50,000 watt radio
stations.

I'm going to need between 40 and 80 Americans to help me pull this off
right. We have to run the radio ads next week (April 28 to May 4th), and
buy the one hour radio show as well for Sunday Night May 4th at 10 PM
est.

But there's more to this strategy. With 8 months until November, I'm
going to be looking for about 10,000 small donors ($10 to $100) to help
me reach millions of people on major radio stations and the internet,
and teach a few hundred thousand of those people how to implement the
ACTION PLAN FOR TOTALY VICTORY to take back our nation. (The action plan
is linked on the website to go at the link "Guardians for Liberty.")

To do this right (Get the hour radio show airing on Sunday May 4th, and
airing a decent amount of one minute radio ads leading up to that
Sunday) --- will cost between $1500 and $2000 dollars.

So if at least 40 to 80 people who see the value of this strategy, --
especially now that we're making an alliance with a nationally known
figure and former US Congressman like Jim Traficant -- if at least 40 to
80 people will contribute between $10 and $100 (whatever you can afford)
-- then we can make this happen with a bang.

Maybe someone out there who has the ability will see the value of this
strategy -- and contribute $1000 to $2500. It's happened before.

So I simply put out the call -- I'm trying to fight out here on the
front lines for all of you, and for all of my fellow citizens -- but the
extent of my ability to reach the restless public is dependent on your
vision and generosity.

Your vision and generosity will provide my campaign the means to reach
them, and give them the effective action steps that need to happen now
and in the next two years.

So please go to www.LetFreedomRing2014.com -- and contribute as much as
you reasonably can at the "Donate to the Radio Ads Campaign" link on the
Home Page. Or you can mail to: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014, PO BOX
11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211.

You can also send money via paypal to me at votef-@fuse.net -- if
you simply can't donate, I understand.

Please pray we reach the right people to make this happen by May 4,
2014. Thanks.

Everyone into the Battle!

Jim Condit Jr.
513-741-2095
votef-@fuse.net
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211