Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Why Clear Channel Messes with my Radio Programs  Jim Condit Jr.
 Apr 25, 2014 04:38 PDT

WHY CLEAR CHANNEL MESSES WITH MY RADIO SHOWS

Three people have thrown in $125 so far -- so we still need $1875 to go
to really put on "right" the May 4th, 2014 Sunday Nite 2-hr radio show
with guest Hon. Jim Traficant. Please help at
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com --

I'm planning to buy two hours -- from 10 PM to Midnight EST on Sunday,
May 4th, if we can afford it. (Each hour of air time is $300, or $600
for both hours.) The other $1400 or so would go into 1-minute ads next
week to ADVERTISE the radio program. The 1-minute ads will also be
educational and will reach hundreds of thousands of people, driving them
to my campaign website which will have a short educational video, and
other valuable links. The radio ads would reach much of the Midwest
during the day, and into 38 states and half of Canada at night on WLW.

My radio program with Jim Traficant will air over the 50,000 Watt
Station WKRC (550 AM), which carries Beck, Rush, Hannity, Dave Ramsey
and Mark Levin during weekdays. The 1-minute ads would run over WLW and
WKRC during the weekdays, reaching up to 300,000 for each 1 minute ad in
drive time, if we can raise the money to buy the time. (The FEC licensed
stations must sell the time to congressional candidates like myself,
under the Reasonable Access Law.)

The Sunday night 2 hr radio program will also run simultaneously
WORLDWIDE over the internet at www.55krc.com -- the two hour radio
program will focus on abolishing the IRS, divorcing the FED, and how
money should be issued properly, and interest free, by our nation, for
our nation's people. If we can buy the two hours, we will take calls.

As some of you may remember, despite the relatively few ads and 1-hr
radio programs I have put on over the years through my congressional
campaigns -- we have been periodically messed with by Clear Channel. Two
book ends on this harassment: in 2002 I caught a Bill Reinberger at WLW
illegally pulling my ads from the rotation. This guy now works for the
Cincinnati Reds. I threatened to go to the FEC and get WLW's license --
and they backed down and ran the ads as they are legally obligated to do
under the Reasonable Access Law -- but it was a real struggle. We had to
tape 24 hours a day to make sure they were running the ads. (We still
tape to make sure they run the ads.)

Next: in 2012, after I advertised my Sunday night show with one minute
ads during the week -- at 10:05 PM after the news, instead of going to
me in the studio live -- Clear Channel starting playing a repeat of an
hour of Coast to Coast AM with George Noury. (I think this was done from
the national leve, not the local level. Other years they have failed to
play my radio show over the internet, like they do for every other
business all year long.

THESE GLITCHES ONLY HAPPEN WHEN MY RADIO SHOWS AND ADS PLAY. Not
constantly; not every time -- but periodically I get harassed. And
nobody else gets so harassed. The other 365 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days
a week -- run smooth on Clear Channel, as far as I know!

What does that tell you?

I hope it tells you that our adversaries, the enemies of our nation, --
recognize my message AND STRATEGY as a very special threat to their
worldwide agenda. Because the strategy I promote is EXACT. It is like
BRAIN SURGERY. You can't just "kindof" know how to do it. You've got to
know EXACTLY what to do. See GuardiansForLiberty.com for this 7 point
strategy. Unless at least hundreds of thousands of people who are now
being run around in harmless circles in Tea Party Type organizations --
unless these sincere people join the Guardians for Liberty ACTION
program, America is lost.

The Enemy realizes that if hundreds of thousands, or millions, of
already aroused citizens would come to understand and follow my
strategies (instead of being led around in circles by "false opposition"
leaders in the Tea Party type organizations) -- that their evil agenda
would be in serious jeopardy ALMOST OVERNIGHT.

That's why someone somewhere up in Clear Channel messes with my little
radio ad strategy almost every year in one way or another.

So, if about 40 or 50 more of you would realize (like the enemy does)
how effective my strategies are, and if those who can afford it will
throw in $10 to $100 by Monday -- then we can do this first leg of the
2014 campaign strategy as it should be done.

The overall idea over the next 8 months until November, 2014 is:
Thousands of patriots support our radio ads campaign; my campaign uses
the money to put radio ads over the largest radio stations -- to drive
people listening to big talk radio stations to websites which teach them
the EFFECTIVE Action Program, -- and then we mobilize to save the
country from the encroaching police state, and from the vulture-like
manipulation of money being imposed on the population by the Banksters
around the FED and Goldman Sachs.

So please do it right now, before you forget: go to
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com and throw in $10 to $100, whatever you can
afford. If you're at a point that you can't afford any $$, -- I've been
there -- say a prayer we reach the right people. Thanks.

I have the running total of money donated vs. the goal -- at the top of
LetFreedomRing2014.com -- Maybe some of you can sponsor one of the hours
for the radio show time on Sunday Night, May 4th. Cost of an hour's
airtime: $300.

$125, for instance, buys a 1-minute radio ad every hour for each of the
five hours for one night on WLW's American Trucking Network, which runs
from midnight to 5 AM -- and reaches into 38 states and half of Canada.
This is the way that is realistic to reach millions of searching people
in a way that we can afford: my campaign supported by tens of thousands
of people who donate $10 to $100. This is the one and only realistic way
to change the nation, and mobilize the nation into EFFECTIVE action --
if we could just get enough people to understand that this strategy is
realistic, and will work.

We only need 40 or 50 people right now to help. So please consider going
right now to LetFreedomRing2014.com -- and help me implement this first
phase of the 2014 Radio ads strategy. Thanks.

Jim Condit Jr.
votef-@fuse.net
513-741-2095
PO Box 11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Network America

PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio
45211
US

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211