Welcome Guest!
 Network America
My Website Banned In Canada - AND 41% to Goal!  Jim Condit Jr.
 Apr 26, 2014 06:59 PDT

MY WEBSITE BANNED IN CANADA - AND 41% TO goal!

Thanks to a about 10 generous individuals, my
congressional campaign (I am the Constitution
Party candidate for Congress against Speaker of
the House John Boehner, but my ACTION PROGRAM is
the only one for TOTAL VICTORY nationwide) -- has
reached to 41% of our goal to air the May 4th 2 hr
broadcast over 50,000 Watt radio station WKRC (550
AM) in the Midwest (which will broadcast
simultaneously worldwide on the internet).

My 2-hr call-in interview with former Sheriff and
Congressman Jim Traficant is now assured. The show
will focus on the new national effort being led by
Traficant to abolish the IRS and replace the FED
with an honest money-issuing entity, -- and on the
national effort led by myself to call attention to
the 7-point ACTION PROGRAM of Guardians for
Liberty linked on my homepage of
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com --

But the program will take calls from the public,
and all subjects are fair game.

As of Saturday morning, April 26, 2014, we have
reached $825 which means I can pay for the 2 hours
of air time for the program, which costs $600.
That means we have $225 to spend on 1-minute Radio
Ads on WLW and WKRC to let the public know about
this important radio show and ACTION PROGRAM.

That means we have $1175 to go to really do a
first class job of reaching the public over these
major radio stations from Wed to Sunday of next
week (April 30th to May 4th) with one minute ads,
which will be educational in themselves.

The deadline is fast approaching. So please help
if you can -- "thermometer progress" and
explanation and Online Donation Link is at
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com -- or you can use PO
Box 11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211 for mail in
checks to Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014. If you
can afford to help, go there right after reading
this short ewire before you get swept along by the
river of life in this modern world of information
and task overload. If you just can't help with $$
right now, -- I've been there -- please say a
short prayer we reach the right people.

This is the ONLY comprehensive ACTION PLAN that
even has a chance to achieve TOTAL VICTORY. The
"action plan" of all the Tea Party groups put
together, the Campaign for Liberty, the NRA, Right
to Life type organizations, you name it -- have NO
CHANCE to succeed because they aren't even
addressing key and necessary issues -- like the
unconstitutional, illegal, totalitarian
computerized election "counts" through which the
evil, anti-American, anti-Christian Ruling Elite
is stealing our nation. (See link near bottom of
LetFreedomRing2014.com showing how the boys at
National Election Pool, or NEP, stole 33,000 votes
from me in my race against Speaker of the House
John Boehner in 2010 -- and that computer theft
was done 20 MINUTES AFTER the "final count" was
in. We have the screen shots!)

As the late Howard Phillips, founder of the
Constitution Party taught us: "To Achieve Victory,
First we must seek it." The ACTION program of all
other organizations EXCEPT Guardians for Liberty
and the Constitution Party -- doesn't even seek
victory -- even if they achieved all of their
announced goals. Do you understand?

Which may explain why . . .

MY WEBSITE IS BANNED IN CANADA

Is my campaign website, LetFreedomRing2014.com --
banned in all of Canada, or just at companies
using the anti-American ADL (Anti-Defamation
League) type software?

To my mild shock, a Canadian based company helping
me with my shopping cart for donations and with my
campaign website could NOT access
LetFreedomRing2014.com on its regular computers.
The tech-guy had to go to his mobile phone to
circumvent the block against my website and
information. (This is a tech company!) The guy
told me that his company did not use any software
to block any websites as far as he knew.

So if you are in Canada, maybe you could try to
access www.LetFreedomRing2014.com -- and tell me
if you can see the website, or if it says
something like "will not display." My campaign
website does show up in the USA. It's possible
that citizens in Canada can access the website,
and the block is only with companies that are
using the ADL-type censorship programs. Or maybe
it's the Canadian government, as Canada has no
First Amendment protections in the League of the
USA.

If you live in Canada, please shoot me an email if
you can, or cannot, access
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com. Thanks.

I know for sure that some of my websites are
blocked by Fortune 1000 companies in the USA also,
as I have heard from supporters within such
companies that some of my websites are blocked
there.

Why do you think my websites would be banned by
anybody? Answer: While we don't have de facto
False Opposition leaders like Sean Hannity and
Glenn Beck promoting us nationwide (like they
promote the False Opposition group, Tea Party
Patriots) -- the STRATEGY I have been promoting
for YEARS is the one that, God aiding, can bring
the "New World Order" hoped for tyranny down. --
But, our side is so confused and misled by False
Opposition Leaders and Organizations -- that the
"other side" can almost "strangle us in the crib"
with very few patriots coming to our aid.

So, -- TIME IS RUNNING OUT -- if you can help us
with $10 to $2500, go to
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com right now and do so. If
$$ are not possible now, not to worry -- please
say a short prayer right now that we reach the
right people to make this happen first leg of our
2014 strategy happen in time. The radio interview
with Traficant will go up on my campaign site, and
YouTube for public access for years to come.
Thanks in advance.

Jim Condit Jr.
votef-@fuse.net
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com
513-741-2095

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211