Welcome Guest!
 Network America
We're Reaching 200,000 to 300,000 People Today with Radio Ads!  Jim Condit Jr.
 May 01, 2014 08:30 PDT

May 01, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left
hand column, click and follow simple instructions
-- punch in your email, -- wait for confirmation
email and respond to it -- then you are
subscribed) *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

* * * * *
We’re Reaching between 200,000 and 300,000 people
today with Radio Ads over major Talk Radio
Stations!

With all the ads running on WLW and WKRC, and some
in heavy drive time and listening time – we are
reaching between 200,00 and 300,000 people – and
many across 38 states and half of Canada on the
overnight Trucking Show on WLW.

Thanks to all who helped $$wise and to all those
who prayed.

We are 82% of the way to the goal, with $370 more
needed to make the goal ($1630 already in). Some
of the remaining money is going to pay Jim
Traficant’s expenses to drive from Youngtown, Ohio
to Cincinnati, Ohio on Sunday – an 8 hour round
trip.

So please go to www.LetFreedomRing2014.com – and
help if you can, --- and those of you who are
praying we reach the right people are surely
making the difference.

Again, you can hear what the radio ad sounds like
at the top of www.LetFreedomRing2014.com --- give
it a minute to load, and then press the back
button to get to the main website.

We definitely have the best sounding and most
entertaining radio ad running IN this area
--leading up to the May primary!

Thanks.

Jim Condit Jr.
PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211,
513-741-2095
votef-@fuse.net
LetFreedomRing2014.com

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211