Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Radio Show Tonight with Traficant, worldwide 55krc.com, and 550 AM  Jim Condit Jr.
 May 04, 2014 07:37 PDT

May 04, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

go to LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left
hand column, click and follow simple instructions
-- punch in your email, -- wait for confirmation
email and respond to it -- then you are
subscribed) *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

* * * * *

Radio Show Tonight with Traficant, worldwide
55krc.com, and 550 AM

Thanks to all who contributed and prayed to get
tonight’s program on the air worldwide at
www.55krc.com – and in the Midwest at 550 AM.

The program runs tonight, Sunday, May 4, 2014 --
from 10 PM to 12 midnight EST.

The show is sponsored by Jim Condit Jr. for
Congress 2014. Since I am a candidate for Congress
– a federal candidate – FCC licensed radio and TV
stations must carry my paid ads and programs,
giving myself and all other federal candidates
“Reasonable and Fair Access” just as is accorded
to businesses who advertise.

Former Sheriff and Congressman, Jim Traficant is
the guest – the most interesting and entertaining
interview in the nation right now, yet he has been
banned from all major TV networks and major radio
stations since 2011.

All the 1-minute radio ads but one have aired from
Thursday to Sunday this week. The last one will
air this Sunday evening. We reached probably
upwards of 500,000 who head the ad at least once.
YOU CAN STILL HEAR the 1 minute radio ad at
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com – and all details are
listed there as well. If I do say so myself, it
was the best produced and most interesting 1
minute radio ad in this region, for sure.

I hope to open up the phones between 10:45 PM and
11 PM est, and the call in number is 513-749-5500.

Hope you can join us, and if anyone can – spread
the word about tonight’s radio program on
Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Jim Condit Jr.
PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211,
513-741-2095
votef-@fuse.net
LetFreedomRing2014.com

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211