Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Progress Report: One Week "Radio Ads" Money Bomg Oct 21 to 28, Please He  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 22, 2014 16:12 PDT

October 22, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left hand column, click and
follow the simple instructions -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10, 2000 until now are
found here: http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

[NA] Progress Report: One Week "Radio Ads" Money bomb Oct 21 to 28,
Please Help

Even with some "couldn't be avoided" setbacks, we are still 22% of the
way to our goal of $15,000 to saturate the midwest airwaves by Election
Day 2014.

Please send / forward this Network America ewire to all of your
contactss and lists, -- and send people to our four minute video at
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com --

This video plays two of the radio ads we are going to air, and explains
the rationale for "why" the "Radio Ads" strategy works. It is part of
the overall strategy to Take Back America by 2016.

As a pilot program for recruiting congressional candidates in 120 major
Media markets for 2016, in order to reach 100 million of our fellow
citizens in September or October of 2016 with the "Total Victory"
strategy, we are trying to show that 800 citizens giving $15 or $20 to
my current congressional campaign -- could make it happen right now, in
2014. 800 small donors per city, in all the major cities of the USA,
would be a realistic fundraising strategy for each of the 120
congressional candidates in 2016.

So far in 2014, since we began this effort, following the aftermath of
Jim Traficant's tragic and untimely death, we've tried to set up a
facebook infrastructure and appeal to the pro-Palestinian and "9-11
Truth" activists -- that has not worked so far. Facebook can spread a
message to tens of thousands of people in a few hours or in a day -- a
message could even go to millions of people in a few days as each person
passes the message on to their Facebook friends. -- But we have not
connected with those on Facebook who have wished to donate a little to
help me get these radio ads on the air.

There's still time. Please go watch the video at
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com and help a little if you can. Thanks.

Jim Condit Jr.

Congressional Candidate, 8th district of Ohio, running against John
Boehner

Mailing address: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211