Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Listen in Sun Night Worldwide: 1-hr Radio Show, 10 PM EST, Oct 26, 2014  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 22, 2014 20:41 PDT

October 23, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

{NA} Listen in This Sunday Night Worldwide: 1-Hr Radio Show, 10 PM EST,
Oct 26, 2010 WKRC

LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left hand column, click and
follow the simple instructions -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10, 2000 until now are
found here: http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

{NA} Listen in This Sunday Night Worldwide: 1-Hr Radio Show, 10 PM EST,
Oct 26, 2010 WKRC

WKRC (550 AM, www.55krc.com) is the radio station in the Cincinnati,
Ohio area that carries, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Dave
Ramsey, Mark Levin, and Coast to Coast AM overnight. So it’s a big
station, and able to be heard worldwide on the internet.

If you can remember to listen in – I promise you’ll find this Sunday
Night’s Radio showing riveting. I’ll be on – rapid fire and scan –
covering as many of the following subjects as I can from the point of
view of world events, just like I talk when I’m talking to you on the
phone, or on a conference call:

* False Flags and the shooting at the Canadian Parliament * the recent
beheadings * Ebola politics * young Americans allegedly converting to
ISIS * The Strange Media Stars of “Islamo Terrorism” * Vaccines and the
lying Center for Disease Control * Keeping healthy by understanding Acid
& Alkaline ph and the body * Hitler, the future founders of Israel and
World War II * that state of the Vatican today * Traficant’s Project
Freedom USA and Solving the Money Problem * Votescam and the coming
Election * The Positive Plan for Victory & More.

It was confirmed to me today from Clear Channel / iHeart Radio / WKRC
(550 AM) – that Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014 has been assigned the
time of 10 PM to 11 PM on this Sunday Night of October 26, 2014.

You can listen worldwide at www.55krc.com at 10 PM EST, this Sunday
night, October 26, 2014.

There will also be a show at the same time on the next Sunday night,
November 2, 2014.

The effectiveness of airing “alternative” information over the Big Media
stations, especially the Big Media Talk stations – is not grasped by our
side. It is grasped by the owners of these stations, who almost every
election year subtly harass the few of us (is it only me?) using the
Reasonable Access Law to get suppressed and censored information to the
public over big media stations.

I will be summarizing many subjects, and then sending the listener to my
website for links to in-depth research. For instance, my speech on the
WHO did 9-11 will be posted for free by Sunday, or not sooner.

There is still time for you to help this “Radio Ads” campaign (which
includes now the two 1-hr hour radio shows, if you are able, with a
donation to help us saturate at least one large area in the Midwest with
information which the public never hears over the Big Media.

Go to www.LetFreedomRing2014.com – watch the 4 minute video, and help by
a donation at the link below the video, by a prayer, by spreading this
information to others – or by all three. Many thanks.

***** To donate to the my congressional campaign (the link under the
video, or by regular mail), you MUST be an American citizen, and
donations can range from $1 to $2500 max. The address is: Jim Condit Jr.
for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211.

If you are not an American citizen, you cannot donate to my
congressional campaign -- but you can send a check of any size to
Network America (not tax deductible) at PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio
45211 for our educational efforts, or to Golden Rule Foundation (tax
deductible), PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211. American citizens can
also contribute to Network America educational efforts, or to Golden
Rule Foundation educational efforts.*****

Jim Condit Jr.

Congressional Candidate, 8th district of Ohio, running against John
Boehner
Mailing address: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211