Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Youtube of the Sunday Nite Show is Up, Still need $1255 for strong finis  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 28, 2014 06:30 PST

October 28, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left hand column, click and
follow the simple instructions -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10, 2000 until now are
found here: http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

{NA} Youtube of the Sunday Nite Show is Up, Still need $1255 for strong
Finish

The Youtube for the Sunday night Show (Oct 26, 2014) is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IjYwEjCmEk -- is the link to the show.

This show aired on the same station in Cincinnati, Ohio -- WKRC, 550 AM,
which carries Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. People driving up and down
I-75 and I-71 heard this show, as did thousands in the Midwest, or over
the internet at 55krc.com

Do not underestimate the power of airing hard hitting information over
the largest talk radio stations. This is how we direct our fellow
citizens into websites, and open up a whole new world of information to
them. I need to rely on your strength -- the already awake -- to help me
raise the money to reach our fellow citizens who are not already awake,
but are still relying on the mainstream media.

We've adjusted our goal quite a bit downward, but to make a strong
finish with at least two days of ads before the coming Sunday night
show, we still need $1255.

Nicky Nelson of Arizona ran a worldwide Facebook event during the show,
and at 10:40 PM she came on and asked me three questions that were sent
in on facebook.

She will again run a facebook page event this Sunday when we again air
an hour radio show at 10 PM EST at www.55krc.com on the internet
worldwide, while we simultaneously broadcast over the 50,000 watt AM
radio station, WKRC (550 AM).

Go to www.LetFreedomRing2014.com watch the 4 minute video, and help by
a donation at the link below the video, by a prayer, by spreading this
information to others or by all three. Many thanks.

***** To donate to the my congressional campaign (the link under the
video, or by regular mail), you MUST be an American citizen, and
donations can range from $1 to $2500 max. The address is: Jim Condit Jr.
for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211.

If you are not an American citizen, you cannot donate to my
congressional campaign -- but you can send a check of any size to
Network America (not tax deductible) at PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio
45211 for our educational efforts, or to Golden Rule Foundation (tax
deductible), PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211. American citizens can
also contribute to Network America educational efforts, or to Golden
Rule Foundation educational efforts.*****

Jim Condit Jr.

Congressional Candidate, 8th district of Ohio, running against John
Boehner

Mailing address: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211