Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Another Nonsensical Letter from the Tea Party; & I was interviewed on Al  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 29, 2014 03:38 PST

October 29, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left hand column, click and
follow the simple instructions -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10, 2000 until now are
found here: http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

{NA} Another nonsensical Letter from the Tea Party; & I was Interviewed
by Al-Jazeera TV

After we explain in this Network America ewire why you are wasting your
money by supporting any of the Tea Parties, the Campaign for Liberty, or
any Republican Party operation (and, of course, any Demon-crat
operation, or their related left-wing allies) – you can find how to help
the “point men” for the groups you should be supporting, including the
Guardians for Liberty, Project Freedom USA, and the “Jim Condit Jr. for
Congress” Congressional campaign, which will continue right on after
election day, to try to bring together the national effort that Jim
Traficant envisioned up until his untimely death on September 27, 2014.

Go to LetFreedomRing2014.com for the information on the radio show you
can listen to worldwide this Sunday night, the Facebook event that will
be run simultaneously, and how you can help reach your fellow American
citizens who are ready to wake up.

Now a Network America ewire that will shock many.

Before getting to our analysis of yet another nonsensical letter from
the Tea Party, -- I was interviewed by Al-Jazeera TV, which is
undoubtedly a CIA front. Al-Jazeera TV originally was headquartered in
Qatar, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the United States
Government.

It was Carol Valentine of public-action.com (website now down, I just
found out) who first pointed out that Al-Jazeera was a Jewish Lobby
front. While purportedly an Arab-run TV network, Al-jazeera upheld the
“official 9-11 Terror Attack” Story pushed by the 5 big TV networks – an
essential deception in the years following 9-11-2001.

The official story was that Muslims did 9-11, when it fact, it was a job
done by Israeli operatives in our government. It was a “False Flag”
operation done by one group (the Jewish Shadow government) and blamed on
another group (Muslims under the leadership of Osama Bin Laden).

When former Nightline producers (David Marash, Rebecca Lipkin, both
Jewish) joined the team at Al-jazeera circa January 2006, the case was
closed – Carol Valentine had to be right.

But I interviewed with stringers for Al-Jazeera anyway. Those who came
to interview me were nice, young American men, who freelanced for
Al-Jazeera. At least one of them worked for the Indianapolis Star big
city newspaper during the second shift. Nice guys, and I think sincere
guys, who had traveled from Indianapolis, Indiana.

The interview was focusing on eight candidates, of which I was one,
running against really big names. Since I was running against John
Boehner, I was chosen to be interviewed. They gave me a fair chance to
get my story out on video, and I think they will do a fair job, if they
are the editors. I’m told each interview will be whittled down to 1 ½
minutes. If anyone sees this interview on Al-jazeera, a cable TV
network, please email me and let me know.

THE TEA PARTY CONTINUES TO RIDE ON – QUITE HARMLESSLY

Now, here is part of another nonsensical letter from the Tea Party. Of
course, Senator Rand Paul, the Republican Party, and many other
“conservative” type groups are putting out the same kind of nonsensical
letters.

Why nonsensical? Because they all act like we have a verifiable election
system. In fact, as anyone can learn in a few minutes by going to
votefraud.org or the websites also linked there – except for ½ of New
Hampshire, -- all of the counties in the United States “count” the
citizen’s ballots on secret computer programs provided by four
mega-corporations. These four companies, such as ES & S and Hart Civic –
are probably the same company, run from behind the scenes by Israel’s
Mossad and the dark side of the CIA.

The local boards of elections officials totally abdicate their
responsibilities by signing a contract which whichever of these
companies are running that county’s “elections” which states that they
(the local election officials) cannot inspect the secret computer
programs which tell the election computers what to do on election night!
(!!!!!!)

Just yesterday an Illinois State Representative candidate, Jim Moynihan,
found that when he tried to vote for himself – the voting machine
switched his vote to his democratic opponent. See story here:

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/22/chicago-way-voting-machines-changing-republican-votes-to-democrat-blamed-on-a-calibration-error/

The story of what is happening in 49 states and ½ of New Hampshire --
can be seen on youtube in the video, “Watch the Vote 2012 – Iowa
Caucas”, in the first 12 minutes or so. Also, the 10 minute video,
“South Carolina, Super Tuesday, and Ron Paul” tells much of the story in
2007.

So, I contend it is ridiculous to ask for your supporters’ time and
money – when you are not simultaneously DEMANDING an open and fair
count, as well as screaming to high Heaven about the easily rigged
computer systems in 3131 of our 3141 counties in the USA, -- which
secret computer programs are “counting” our votes, and determining who
runs the city, the state, the nation and the world.

Here’ is part of that nonsensical Tea Party letter:

“This is it. The final countdown. Our only hope rests in your hands.

“Just days from now what you do today will determine the fate of our
nation. It will determine whether we finally decimate Obama and
eradicate his warped agenda.

“ . . . Will you help us emerge victorious from the bowels of this
hellhole from which we have been forced to suffer under this
administration? Will you help us win the midterm elections?

“The Tea Party candidates are our only hope.

“I will warn you: do not be complacent and think we already have the
elections locked up.

“It's so close we can almost taste victory . . . and we want it so bad.

“But you have to want it bad enough—have to want to win back the Senate
so much that you go all-out right now.”

END OF QUOTE FROM A LETTER RECEIVED YESTERDAY FROM ONE OF THE TEA PARTY
GROUP

In fact, it doesn’t matter how much money anyone sends, or who goes out
to vote, or who stays home. The “winners” and “losers” will be
determined in New York City by the Mossad / CIA related boys at National
Election Pool (NEP). THEY will determine who are announced as the
winners and losers on November 4, 2014. And every major TV station,
radio station, and big city Newspaper – carries what NEP announces on
air and on their websites.

And who owns the NEP that does all the announcing of the winners and
loser on election night? ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX and AP wire. Look it up
on Wikipedia under “National Election Pool”, or elsewhere. --- And the 5
Big TV Networks, the big radio stations owned by Clear Channel (now
iHeart Radio), and the Big City newspapers – are all responding to the
international Banksters around the Fed, the IMF, and Goldman-Sachs,
i.e., the organized Jewish Shadow Government.

And if anyone challenges the results in a recount, the operatives from
one of the 4 large mega-corporations (such as ES &S) who “count” 96% of
the American vote on their secret computer programs – will swoop into
the local area to make sure that the ballots which have been in hiding,
but which emerge weeks after election day -- will make the
computer-results announced on election night come “true.”

Plenty of articles down the right hand column of votefraud.org – for
anyone wanted to do more research. The article, “How a Private Company
Counts Our Votes on Election Night” by Christopher Bollyn explains how
the four mega-election-corporations who count 96% of the vote on
election night in the USA – let the Big Media around NEP hook up to
their computers to monitor, and potentially change the vote if the right
guy isn’t “winning.” -- I contend this is how the forces surrounding or
behind NEP caused Tea Party candidate Sharon Angle to “lose” on election
night 2010 in the Nevada Senate Race, and Harry Reid to “win.”

But nobody, and I mean nobody, but myself, my supporters, Bev Harris,
Lyn Landes, Dan Gutenkauf, Victoria Collier, a few other leaders – and
their supporters – thinks this is anything that should be brought up to
the public. To quote Gomer Pyle, “Shame! Shame! Shame!”

So as long as the Tea Party, the Campaign for Liberty, the Republican
Party and all their candidates – refuse to challenge the easily-rigged,
secret, computerized election systems – their letters and appeals are
both nonsensical AND a deep betrayal to their supporters.

Now, the Republican Party may well be the choice of Ruling Elite behind
News Election Pool (NEP) to take the House and the Senate – as the
Ruling Elite seems to be moving towards a big war in the Middle East in
2016 or sooner. But, whoever is announced as the “winner” on November 4,
2014 – will be the choice of News Election Pool (NEP), even if it wasn’t
the choice of the people. From 2000 to 2006 we put out e-wire after
e-wire on the subject of computerized Votescam, and these are still
valid today, and available here:

http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read

Secret computer counted elections violate at least two standing US
Supreme Court decisions, namely, US v Mosely, 1915, and Reynolds v Sims,
1964 . . .

* In both cases, the US Supreme Court said that our right to vote
consists of two parts: a) the right to cast a ballot; b) the right to
KNOW that our vote has been counted accurately. When the “count” is
conducted in secret (within a computer) powered by secretly programmed
software (with source code usually programmed by persons unknown to even
the local leadership) – then the second part of our right to vote is
being violated and nullified.

* Another US Supreme Court decision, Westbury v. Sanders, 1964, stated
that all other rights, even the most basic, are illusory if the right to
vote is undermined.

Obviously. But try to get the leadership of any major national Tea Party
group to care about this subject, or the Campaign for Liberty, or the
NRA, or Right to Life, etc. etc. etc. – and you will find what my
supporters and I have been going through for the last 35 years.

* * * * *

As we announced yesterday, -- the Youtube for last Sunday night’s Radio
Show (Oct 26, 2014) on WKRC-AM is up, and here is the link to the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IjYwEjCmEk

This show aired on the same station in Cincinnati, Ohio -- WKRC, 550 AM,
which carries Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. People driving up and down
I-75 and I-71 heard this show, as did thousands in the Midwest, or over
the internet worldwide at 55krc.com

Do not underestimate the power of airing hard hitting information over
the largest talk radio stations. This is how we direct some of our
fellow citizens into websites, and open up a whole new world of
information to them. I need to rely on your strength -- the already
awake -- to help me raise the money to reach our fellow citizens who are
not already awake, but are still relying on the mainstream media.

We've adjusted our goal quite a bit downward, but to make a strong
finish with at least two days of ads before the coming Sunday night
show, we still need $1255.

Nicky Nelson of Arizona ran a worldwide Facebook event during the show,
and at 10:40 PM she came on and asked me three questions that were sent
in on facebook.

This week, Judy Spady of Colorado will join Nicky in again running a
facebook page event this Sunday during the radio show at 10 PM EST at
www.55krc.com on the internet worldwide, while we simultaneously
broadcast over the 50,000 watt AM radio station, WKRC (550 AM).

Go to www.LetFreedomRing2014.com – watch the 4 minute video, and help by
a donation at the link below the video, by a prayer, by spreading this
information to others – or by all three. Many thanks.

***** To donate to the my congressional campaign (the link under the
video, or by regular mail), you MUST be an American citizen, and
donations can range from $1 to $2500 max. The address is: Jim Condit Jr.
for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211.

If you are not an American citizen, you cannot donate to my
congressional campaign -- but you can send a check of any size to
Network America (not tax deductible) at PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio
45211 for our educational efforts, or to Golden Rule Foundation (tax
deductible), PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211. American citizens can
also contribute to Network America educational efforts, or to Golden
Rule Foundation educational efforts. American citizens can also
contribute to these educational efforts. *****

Everyone into the Battle!

Jim Condit Jr.

Congressional Candidate, 8th district of Ohio, running against John
Boehner

Mailing address: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211