Welcome Guest!
 Network America
Join Worldwide Facebook Event During Radio Show This Sunday Nite!  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 31, 2014 05:33 PST

October 31, 2014 NA (Network America) e-wire

LetFreedomRing2014.com -- go to top of left hand column, click and
follow the simple instructions -- punch in your email, -- wait for
confirmation email and respond to it -- then you are subscribed) *****

***** (Network America Ewire Archives from Jan 10, 2000 until now are
found here: http://lists.topica.com/lists/networkamerica/read *****

* * * * *
www.youtube.com/jimconditjr
www.twitter.com/jimconditjr

{NA}

* * * * *

Join Worldwide Facebook Event During Radio Show This Sunday Nite!

Judy Spady and Nicky Nelson will be conducting a worldwide Facebook
Event this Sunday night during our “LetFreedomRing2014.com Radio Show”
sponsored (with your help) by Jim Condit Jr. For Congress 2014. The
Facebook Event will be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/860750403984929/

The Radio show airs at 10 PM EST on the worldwide web at www.55krc.com –
and in the Midwest around Cincinnati, Ohio and in surrounding areas in
Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky on WKRC, 550 AM. (This is the station that
airs Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Dave Ramsey, Mark Levin
and Coast to Coast.)

Radio ads ran or are running both weeks on Friday and Saturday to
announce the two radio shows to the public in the Midwest area. The
overnight radio ads on WLW’s American Trucking Network reach into 38
states and half of Canada.

You can still see the 4 minute video as to how and why this works – at
www.LetFreedomRing2014.com

* * * * *

As we announced yesterday, -- the Youtube for last Sunday night’s Radio
Show (Oct 26, 2014) on WKRC-AM is up, and here is the link to the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IjYwEjCmEk

This show aired on the same station in Cincinnati, Ohio -- WKRC, 550 AM,
which carries Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. People driving up and down
I-75 and I-71 heard this show, as did thousands in the Midwest, or over
the internet worldwide at 55krc.com

Do not underestimate the power of airing hard hitting information over
the largest talk radio stations. This is how we direct some of our
fellow citizens into websites, and open up a whole new world of
information to them. I need to rely on your strength -- the already
awake -- to help me raise the money to reach our fellow citizens who are
not already awake, but are still relying on the mainstream media.

We've adjusted our goal quite a bit downward, but to make a strong
finish with at least two days of ads before the coming Sunday night
show, we still need $1255.

Nicky Nelson of Arizona ran a worldwide Facebook event during the show,
and at 10:40 PM she came on and asked me three questions that were sent
in on facebook.

This week, Judy Spady of Colorado will join Nicky in again running a
facebook page event this Sunday during the radio show at 10 PM EST at
www.55krc.com on the internet worldwide, while we simultaneously
broadcast over the 50,000 watt AM radio station, WKRC (550 AM).

Go to www.LetFreedomRing2014.com – watch the 4 minute video, and help by
a donation at the link below the video, by a prayer, by spreading this
information to others – or by all three. Many thanks.

***** To donate to my congressional campaign (the link under the video,
or by regular mail), you MUST be an American citizen, and donations can
range from $1 to $2500 max. The address is: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress
2014, PO Box 11555, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211.

If you are not an American citizen, you cannot donate to my
congressional campaign -- but you can send a check of any size to
Network America (not tax deductible) at PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio
45211 for our educational efforts, or to Golden Rule Foundation (tax
deductible), PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211. American citizens can
also contribute to Network America educational efforts, or to Golden
Rule Foundation educational efforts. American citizens can also
contribute to these educational efforts. *****

Everyone into the Battle!

Jim Condit Jr.

Congressional Candidate, 8th district of Ohio, running against John
Boehner

Mailing address: Jim Condit Jr. for Congress 2014, PO Box 11555,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Network America Ewire List
513-741-2095

Mailing Address: Network America, PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211