Welcome Guest!
 Network America
New Votefraud Ads hit Radio on Monday!  Jim Condit Jr.
 Oct 22, 2000 03:04 PDT

October 19, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire

New Votefraud Ads hit Radio on Monday!

Below is the Text of the second series of Radio ads to be aired over WLW
and other midwest radio stations. BE SURE TO READ candidate Ken Lowndes’
brief comments after the text of these eight new radio ads.

Expanatory note on the first ad: Ad #1 is revised to talk about Pat
Buchanan getting 5% as opposed to winning or coming close to winning the
Presidency. Months of not challenging the polls showing Buchanan at 1%
-- and the inability of the Buchanan Campaign, for whatever combination
of reasons, to force coverage by the Big TV Networks, has made the
original ad which has aired the last two weeks -- implausible. The
original ad referred to Buchanan winning or coming very close to winning
the Presidency. And, as I say, at this point, unfortunately, that is
hurting the credibility of the rest of the message. However, I feel it
is certain that Buchanan would get at least 5% in an honest count, even
now. Look at the Netscape poll and the Seven Eleven chain coffee cup
poll referenced in one of the ads below.

Explanatory note on ad #9: I’m sorry, I don’t have the names of the
directors at Voter News Service who serve for CBS and CNN listed below
in ad #9 – but these will be in the text put up on the Website.
Christopher Bollyn of the Spotlight recited the names during the taping
of the radio ad – but I just don’t have them at hand and I want to get
this out today.

After you read the text, you can help get more of these radio ads on by
donating to Lowndes for Congress online at votefraud.org or by mailing
to Lowndes for Congress, PO Box 11110, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211; all
donors will get certain things including an audiotape with all the radio
ads. Here is revised radio ad #1, and the new ads:

Lowndes Ad #1 Occupation Government

“America is descending under an Occupation Government.

This shadow government gets its power from the five Big TV Networks -
which coordinate their news EVERY DAY – and from easily rigged
computerized elections.

These Five Big TV Networks release phony public opinion polls before the
election, and phony exit polls on election day -- to prepare the public
mind for the results generated by easily rigged computers on election
night.

If neighborhood citizens hand count paper ballots this November, Pat
Buchanan will get at least 5% of the vote, just as he won in New
Hampshire in 1996, -- the only state that still hand counts paper
ballots.

If easily rigged computers count your vote again -- the Five Big TV
Networks will claim Buchanan got less than 5% -- in an attempt to
destroy ballot access and matching funds for the Reform Party, which
party the modern day Money Changers don’t control.

Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email everyone around
the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

End of Radio Ad

Lowndes Ad #9 -- Spotlight

Jim: We’ve all seen Dan Rather or Peter Jennings come on TV on election
night, and say something like, “Based on our exit polls, CBS can now
project President Bush is the winner in Florida.”

With us from Washington DC is investigative Reporter Christopher Bollyn
of the Spotlight weekly newspaper. Christopher, what have you found out
about exit polls?

Chis: First of all, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and FOX all get their exit polls
from the same company: Voter News Service. These TV news rooms get the
exact same information, at the exact same time, from a company they
jointly direct.

I recently visited the Voter News Service office in New York City, and
found that the secretive organization is run by Bill Headline and one
director from each network; (name) from CBS; (name) from CNN, and so on.

Jim: So the election night competition on exit polls is a hoax.
Christopher Bollyn, you and the Spotlight are the real investigative
reporters of our time, not fakes like Geraldo, Mike Wallace, and Sam
Donaldson, who have been covering up this story for 25 years.

Jim: Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email your
contacts around the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

Lowndes Ad #10 2000 – Communism is Dead

Ken: If Communism is "dead"—no one will notice it’s being implemented
here in AMERICA!

Jim: Well, Ken, there’s no time to explain that in 60 seconds.

This subject has to do with the MOTIVE between riggable computerized
elections.

If you go to votefraud.org, there’s a section on the welcome page called
The Full Story behind the Radio ads.

Ken: There you will find the articles, "Six Major Corporations Now Own
All Major Media." – and -- “What is the Hayfield Research?” – and ---
“Motive, Opportunity, Votefraud.”

Here’s a hint: By the end of next year, 3 mega banks may own ALL banks
in the US.   --- AND on Nov. 12, 1999, President Clinton signed a bill
allowing these banks to merge with insurance companies and investment
companies.

Ken: If Communism is "dead"—no one will notice it’s being implemented
here in AMERICA!

Jim: Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email your
contacts around the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

Lowndes Ad #11 - 2000 – Abortion

Jim: Hey, Ken – have you noticed how bold the godless forces are getting
lately?

Ken: Yea, they’ve “legalized” infanticide, and call it partial birth
abortion. They want babies killed that way so they can do genetic
research as they try to move towards the insane dream of total
population control.

Jim: Did you hear that in Ohio some so-called judge just ruled that
“With God All Things Are Possible” must be chiseled off the State House
because Jesus Christ said those words? And two other Judges are trying
to make the good people in Brown County and in eastern Kentucky take the
Ten Commandments down off their school walls? The anti-God forces DEPEND
on easily rigged computerized elections to continuing cramming THEIR
religious agenda down our throats.

Ken: Yeah, as soon as the people realize that these judges – and the
politicians who appoint them -- are kept in power by easily rigged,
secretly counted computerized elections – this country’s going to be
filled with righteous anger.

Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email everyone around
the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

Lowndes ad #12 2000: Voter News Service

Ken: Why is there talk of vote fraud against Pat Buchanan in 2000?

Jim: Because in 1996, in the Iowa Caucus it was proven beyond a shadow
of a doubt, that Pat Buchanan was votefrauded by Voter News Service. A
few people sat around at Voter News Service in New York City, and
shorted Pat Buchanan 13% of his vote in Dubuque County alone. Voter News
Service probably stole the entire Iowa Caucus from Buchanan – and the 5
Big TV Networks and the Republican Party of Iowa have stonewalled this
issue to this day.

Ken: Buchanan did well in all the early primaries in 1996 where paper
ballots were used --- then, when the computerized states came, Dole beat
him in 28 straight computer landslides. Then in Missouri, another hand
count, and Buchanan wins again!

In the section called “The Full Story” on the welcome page at
votefraud.org --- the whole story is told in an article called: “A House
without Doors”

Ken: And don’t miss the story about Sen. Bob Smith and Exit Polls: When
All the TV Anchors had to eat Crow.”

Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email your contacts
around the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

Lowndes ad #13 2000: Coffee Cups

Ken: Did you here about the Seven Eleven Coffee cup poll? In the month
of September, Seven Eleven put out coffee cups for Bush/ Gore/ and Third
Party/Undecided. Bush got 21%, Gore got 20%, and Third Party Undecided
got 59%. Six million coffee drinkers can'’ be wrong.

Jim: And how about the Netscape poll in mid October where 262,000 people
participated. The rules were simple, each email address could only cast
one vote. Bush got 46%; Gore got 32%; Buchanan 16%, and Nader 7%. – And
in an Arizona State University poll last summer, Buchanan got 18%.

Ken: Then how come the 5 Big TV networks have told us for months that
Buchanan only has 1%?

Jim: Because the Big TV Networks publish phony polls to prepare the
voters to accept the easily rigged computerized count on election night.

Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email your contacts
around the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

Lowndes ad #14 2000: ABC Internet

Jim: Would you believe, that in 1998, ABC accidentally threw up election
results on the internet – 12 hours before the voting began?

Ken: I know it. Drudge picked it up, as did many other internet sites.
These results appeared on the internet on Monday night – 12 hours before
the voting opened. ABC admitted – it wasn’t their finest hour. Their
“predictions” would be the envy of any Las Vegas bookie.

Jim: Even worse for computerized elections, ABC’s “test results” were
87% correct. These tests results predicted that the Senate would stay
the same, 55 Republicans to 45 Democrats – something no one else
predicted. And the “test” predicted George W. Bush’s race in Texas and
Jeb Bush’s race in Florida to within one percentage point of the final
result.

Ken: The whole thing gives you the idea that the results are all
pre-programmed. And then -- when you realize voters are kept from their
ballots in 49 states, and the election officials aren’t allowed to
examine the computer program in 49 states --- it’s an airtight argument
to return to citizen counted paper ballots.

Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email your contacts
around the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

Lowndes ad #15 2000: Millions have fought

Ken: There is a quote attributed to communist tyrant Joseph Stalin:
“Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes,
decide EVERYTHING.”

Jim: Say that Again.

Ken: Stalin said: “Those who Cast the votes decide nothing. Those who
count the votes, decide EVERYTHING.”

Jim: Ya know, Ken, on these radio ads we only have a few seconds and
sometimes we’re racing 90 miles an hour – but this is the story of the
decade. Millions of our ancestors have fought and bled and died – to
insure your right and the right of your children and grandchildren to
determine your future in honest, verifiable elections.

Ken: It looks to me like the 5 Big TV Networks, 49 Secretaries of state,
and 3000+ counties in this country are spitting on the ultimate
sacrifice of our brave ancestors. Our right to KNOW our vote is being
counted honestly, -- is being violated.

Jim: That’s why we need everyone to become Paul Reveres of the Internet.
Together, we are within reach of awakening the entire nation as to how
the Big TV Networks have been protecting these easily rigged
computerized elections for over a decade.

Please go to votefraud.org for the full story, and email your contacts
around the nation to go to votefraud.org –

Paid for by Lowndes for Congress.” Ken Lowndes Treasurer.

End of Radio Ads; End of this e-wire.

What follow is a message from Ken Lowndes, Reform candidate for Congress
in Michigan’s district #3:

“One candle lighted dispels the darkness.

“And no amount of darkness can be added to overcome that light.

“Your one dollar can put 10,000 of their dollars to flight. Every radio
ad we get on the air, every person we inspire to email others and send
others around the country to hear the radio ads, or read the text of the
radio ads, on the votefraud.org website, widens the circle of Americans
alert to this votefraud issue. Who knows when that person or group of
persons will be reached – who will fan the flames to help make this into
an issue raging in the minds of middle America.

“These radio ads are real “missionary” work. We are taking the message
outside of the circle of informed patriots who already understand. We
are dependent on you, and those relatively few Americans like you, who
understand the votefraud issue, to get the resources in the next week to
reach that wider circle of Americans who we have the chance to reach --
and who need to know what we know about the ‘votefraud vs. honest
elections’ issue.

“When the candle is lighted and dispels the darkness, the memory of the
new light lasts in the minds of those who witness it.”

End of comments by candidate Lowndes

Again, you can help get more of these ads on by donating to Lowndes for
Congress online at votefraud.org or by mailing to Lowndes for Congress,
PO Box 11110, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211; all donors will get certain things
including an audiotape with all the radio ads.

End of E-wire.

Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count