Welcome Guest!
 NJ Randonneurs
Re: cue sheet comments  Scott
 Apr 16, 2003 16:37 PDT
"T-Bird" <chriss-@global.t-bird.edu> wrote:

 Personally, I think it would be helpful to have the cue sheets in Excel,
since it's easier to copy them and change the format. I find some cue
sheets hard to read and it's much easier to change them in Excel to change
the fonts, wrap text, add color to alternate rows, etc.

I totally agree. For the 200K I went so far as to print out each leg on a
separate sheet, cut them down to size, then took them to office depot and
got them laminated! My cue sheets looked far better than I did at the end
of the ride! <G>

-Scott Jurkouich