Welcome Guest!
 NJ Randonneurs
RE: Cue Sheet Comment from RBA  Diane Goodwin
 Apr 16, 2003 17:28 PDT
Great!
Thanks Scott that's good news ... both parts. Some riders don't realize
how much time it takes just to do a simple task.

Leroy Varga and Jim Bonner were two riders (off the top of head) who
rode parts last year for me. Poor Sandiway, he had to go out and ride
the last part of the 300K (his changes) and send me mileage last
Thursday.

Ginny Champion offered to drive River Road for the 300K - did you
remember seeing a detour sign - after Lamington?

di