Welcome Guest!
 NJ Randonneurs
Re: Oooops _ Harriman State Park  Nate Morgenstern
 Apr 21, 2003 18:59 PDT

Sure, send it. And, if I'm not out of state that weekend, I hope to ride
it.

Cheers........Nate

----Original Message Follows----
From: Diane Goodwin <dgo-@mindspring.com>
To: njrando-@topica.com
Subject: Oooops _ Harriman State Park
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:21:47 -0400

Well, I learned ... don't press "reply" before you double check the
recipient's name. The previous note was intended for Nate Morgenstern (not
the list) who's offered to look over the Harriman State Park 200K out of
NYC.

It's still on for May 18th leaving Toga Bike Shop at 7 a.m. sharp.
Registration is at 6 a.m. This is ACP and RUSA sanctioned - not a qualifier
for PBP though.

diane