Welcome Guest!
 NJ Randonneurs
Please connect with me :)  Bill Strachan
 Oct 02, 2008 14:14 PDT

Hi,

I looked for you on Reunion.com, but you weren't there. Please connect with me so we can keep in touch.
-Bill

Do You Know Bill?
YES - Connect with Bill, and see who's searching for you
http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?uid=289407052
NO - I don't know Bill
http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?unsub=true&uid=289407052&invitee=njrandonneurs@topica.com