Welcome Guest!
 NotGnu
    All Messages Next Message
The NotGNU mailing list must move. Resubscribe needed  Jeff Wilkinson
 Jul 18, 2001 12:38 PDT
To all members of the NotGNU announcements mailing list:

Unfortunately listbot.com is discontinuing their free mailing lists, so
this list will have to move to another host. If you would like to
continue to get the update announcements for the NotGNU emacs editor,
you will have to resubscribe to the new list.

PLEASE RESUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW LIST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We can't really
use the new list until most people have moved over.

To do so, see the following page:
http://www.geocities.com/notgnu/maillist.htm
or
http://www.topica.com/lists/notgnu/

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

Jeff Wilkinson
jwilk-@mail.com
webmaster for notGNU
http://www.geocities.com/notgnu/