Welcome Guest!
 Ohio GABA
Win Assorted Chocolat Frey Swiss Chocolates!  Maria Roth
 Jun 01, 2008 07:34 PDT

Let our chocolate melt in your mouth - savor the exquisiteness and
immerse yourself in the magical, mythical world of Chocolat Frey.
Chocolat Frey, with its original recipe for traditional Swiss chocolate
and its commitment to comprehensive quality, has worked its way up to
the number one spot on the Swiss chocolate market. And you can win an
assortment of these delicious morsels in our Special Drawing sponsored
by Chocolat Frey!

Log on to http://www.switzerlandrewards.com and play games to rack up as
many points as you can before the drawing on June 19th! Log on every day
between May 23rd and June 19th to accumulate points for the "Chocolat
Frey Special Drawing" on June 19th!

According to Chocosuisse, the Association of Swiss Chocolate
Manufacturers, to be classified as "Genuine Swiss," chocolate must be
made entirely in Switzerland. Frey chocolate is one of the few brands to
carry this "badge of quality." So don't delay, log on today to
participate in this mouth-watering give-away!