Welcome Guest!
 Otaku ML
20,000 Daily Ma*rketing Le*ads - 20.00/mth !  captm-@execulink.com
 Jun 06, 2006 13:41 PDT

Hello fellow Topica List members....

No that is not a misprint

20,000 daily for 20.00 mth

Less than 30 day old Le*ads, many surveyed, all double optin. we are getting on avaerage 50 to 100 optin to our lead capture pages from them as well, Excellent way to Build a contact list, do the numbers in one year. Even a month.

Nothing compares. Especially at that ridiculous price. How or why they do it, well i do not ask, but mainly is it a feeder program to help people build their main program.

But use them for whatever you want.

I also supply an autoresponder, extremely user friendly. 5.00/mth for 5000 daily imported le*ads. 28.00 for 20,000 daily.Again, you will never find cheaper.

Email me back and let me know if your interested in recieving the links.

If you do and you do not recieve, check your bulk folders, because i am sending them. Wait one hour and email me back.

captm-@execulink.com
519-672-6465

Tom Broadbent