Welcome Guest!
 Otaku ML
4000 MINUTES - CELLPHONE - $100.00 !!!!!  captm-@execulink.com
 Aug 28, 2006 11:13 PDT

Did you read the headline

go to

http://www.tinyurl.com/ogoay

listen to it.
Half way through the audio, they begin talking about Bizzirkmobile

New Carrier - 18 months ahead of anyone else

JUST LAUNCH AT EMMY AWARDS

HOTTEST THING IN HOLLYWOOD

Then join here FREE, this will put you in, when they launch in 2 weeks
on my team

I am a DIAMOND ELITE and have prebuilding this for 7 months

IT IS A NOW A GO

GET IN IMMEDIATELY HERE FOR FREE
http://www.bizbuzz.ws/?ID=captmatrix

PLEASE NOTE: If you want onto my contact list email me here, and you may put me onto yours as well
mailto:captm-@execulink.com?subject=contactsybuzz

Don't forget to register above at Bizbuzz for the Buzzirkmobile, you will then get all updates from me and them

Thank you

Tom Broadbent
captm-@execulink.com
519-672-6465