Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Dec 02, 2007 20:41 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

Kayla is Dancing With the Angels

With my heart broken today, and with great sadness I announce that at
2:53 this am in the arms of her loving parents Julie and Jason, Our
sweet angel went to dance in heaven. She was surrounded by loved ones
and opened those big blue eyes one last time to look at her Daddy before
she passed. Today Kayla no longer has pain, Kayla is cancer free. Please
continue to pray for Julie and Jason as they will need all the prayers
during the very hard road they have ahead. Yesterday Bayla and I were
buying things to send her in a care package, Today there they are on a
shelf a reminder of a beautiful Angel. Kayla will be missed in so many
ways, and has touched so many lives. Kayla my sweetie you are a hero, we
will forever remember those big blue eyes, and beautiful smile. We love
you baby girl. I would also like to thank everyone for the prayers and
cards they sent to her and a thank you for praying for Ashley's family.
I have no doubt these 2 angels now both cancer free are together,
Dancing in Heaven.

Vicki Canman

An Angel in the book of life wrote down Kayla's Birth, and as she closed
the book, whispered too beautiful for this earth.

*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor of the arrow that
flies by day."
Psalms 91:5
(\o/)

(\o/)
Teacher Debbie Moon's first graders were discussing a picture of a
family. One little boy in the picture had a different hair color than
the other members. One of her students suggested that he was adopted.

A little girl said, "I know all about adoption, I was adopted."

"What does it mean to be adopted?", asked another child.

"It means", said the girl, "that you grew in your mommy's heart instead
of her tummy!"

Thank you Marsha & Loid:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
"I'd Be Twins!!"

John is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood
and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how
he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins!"
He was a natural motivator. If an employee was having a bad day, John
was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the
situation.
Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up and asked
him, "I don't get it! You can't be a positive person all of the time.
How do you do it?"
He replied, "Each morning I wake up and say to myself, you have two
choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or...you can choose
to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood.
Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or...I can
choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it.
Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their
complaining or...I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the
positive side of life.
"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.
"Yes, it is," he said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all
the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to
situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in
a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live
your life."
I reflected on what he said. Soon hereafter, I left the communications
industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought
about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it.
Several years later, I heard that he was involved in a serious accident,
falling some 60 feet from a communications tower. After 18 hours of
surgery and weeks of intensive care, he was released from the hospital
with rods placed in his back. I saw him about six months after the
accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any
better, I'd be twins...Wanna see my scars?"
I declined to see his wounds, but I did ask him what had gone through
his mind as the accident took place.
The first thing that went through my mind was the well-being of my
soon-to-be born daughter," he replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, I
remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or...I could
choose to die. I chose to live."
"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.
He continued, "The paramedics were great! They kept telling me I was
going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the ER and I saw the
expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared.
In their eyes, I read 'he's a dead man'. I knew I needed to take
action."
"What did you do?" I asked.
"Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me," said John.
"She asked if I was allergic to
anything. 'Yes, I replied.' The doctors and nurses stopped working as
they waited for my reply.
I took a deep breath and yelled, 'Gravity'."
Over their laughter, I told them, "I am choosing to live. Operate on me
as if I am alive, not dead."
He lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his
amazing attitude...I learned from him that
every day we have the choice to live fully. Attitude, after all, is
everything.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34.

Thank you Carla:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
COURT SETS ATHEISTS HOLIDAY

Have you heard about this case? Great answer from the judge!

In Florida, an atheist became incensed over the preparation of Easter
and Passover holidays He decided to contact his lawyer about the
discrimination inflicted on atheists by the constant celebrations
afforded to Christians and Jews with all their holidays while atheists
had no holiday to celebrate.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the long
passionate presentation by the lawyer, the Judge banged his gavel and
declared, 'Case dismissed!'

The lawyer immediately stood and objected to the ruling and said, 'Your
honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have
Christmas, Easter and many other observances. Jews have Passover, Yom
Kippur and Hanukkah...yet my client and all other atheists have no such
holiday!'

The judge leaned forward in his chair and simply said, 'Obviously your
client is too confused to even know about, much less celebrate his own
atheists' holiday!'

The lawyer pompously said, 'Your Honor, we are unaware of any such
holiday for atheists. Just when might that holiday be, your Honor?'

The judge said, 'Well it comes every year on exactly the same
date---April 1st! Since our calendar sets April 1st as 'April Fools
Day,' consider that Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart,
there is no God.' Thus, in my opinion, if your client says there is no
God, then by scripture, he is a fool, and April 1st is his holiday! Now
have a good day and get out of my courtroom!!

Way to go, Judge!

Thank you Louise H:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
THE LAW IS THE LAW

So if the US government determines that it is against the law for the
words "under God" to be on our money, then, so be it.

And if that same government decides that the "Ten Commandments" are not
to be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people
than I are in positions to make good decisions.

I would like to think that those people have the American public's best
interests at heart.

BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?

Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot post His
Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe the Government and
its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas
celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating from
many facets of American life.

I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving &
Easter. After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good
Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays. After all, it's just
another day.

I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to
worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break." After all it's just
another day.

I'm thinking that a lot of my tax payer dollars could be saved, if all
government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday &
Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like
any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be
"politically correct."

In fact....

I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside
for worshiping God...) because, after all, our government says that it
should be just another day....

What do you all think????

If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected officials will
stop giving in to the minority opinions and begin, once again, to
represent the 'majority' of ALL of the American people.

SO BE IT...........

Thank you Paula T:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Good Samaritans come in along in many ways when needed.

Man entering U.S. helps boy in need

Associated Press

PHOENIX -- A 9-year-old boy looking for help after his mother crashed
their van in the southern Arizona desert was rescued by a man entering
the U.S. illegally, who stayed until help arrived the next day, an
official said.

The 45-year-old woman, who eventually died while awaiting help, had been
driving on a U.S. Forest Service road in a remote area just north of the
Mexican border when she lost control of her van on a curve on
Thanksgiving, Sheriff Tony Estrada said.

The van vaulted into a canyon and landed 300 feet from the road, he
said. The woman, from Rimrock, north of Phoenix, survived the impact but
was pinned inside, Estrada said.

Her son, unhurt but disoriented, crawled out to get help and was found
about two hours later by Jesus Manuel Cordova, 26, of Magdalena de Kino
in the northern Mexican state of Sonora. Unable to pull the mother out,
he comforted the boy while they waited for help.

The woman died a short time later.

"He stayed with him, told him that everything was going to be all
right," Estrada said.

As temperatures dropped, the man gave the boy a jacket, built a bonfire
and stayed with him until about 8 a.m. Friday, when hunters passed by
and called authorities, Estrada said. The boy was flown to University
Medical Center in Tucson as a precaution but appeared unhurt.

Cordova was taken into custody by Border Patrol agents, who were the
first to respond to the call for help. He had been trying to walk into
the U.S. when he came across the boy.

The boy and his mother were in the area camping, Estrada said. The
woman's husband, the boy's father, had died only two months ago. The
names of the woman and her son were not being released until relatives
had been notified.

Cordova likely saved the boy, Estrada said, and his actions should
remind people not to quickly characterize illegal immigrants as
criminals.

"They do get demonized for a lot of reasons, and they do a lot of good.
Obviously this is one example of what an individual can do," he said.

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

Meaningful Prayer
http://d21c.com/Cruise_2000/rickspages/Meaningful_Prayer.html

Thank you Di:)

Wouldn't this world be a far better place of we all took the time to
pray for one another? I pray for all of you, always. Let's start a new
trend...pray for someone new every day:)

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: