Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Dec 09, 2007 13:58 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
Holy Night
http://www.angelrays.com/Cards/christ/nativity/babyjesus.html

Thank you DoniBee:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
"Two Wolves"

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes
on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all..

One is Evil.

It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance,
self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride,
superiority, and ego.

The other is Good.

It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence,
empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his
grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
'Friends are God's way of taking care of us.'

I was driving home from a meeting this evening about 5, stuck in traffic
on Colorado Blvd. ,and the car started to choke and splutter and die - I
barely managed to coast, cursing, into a gas station, glad only that I
would not be blocking traffic and would have a somewhat warm spot to
wait for the tow truck. It wouldn't even turn over. Before I could make
the call, I saw a woman walking out of the 'quickie mart ' building, and
it looked like she slipped on some ice and fell into a Gas pump, so I
got out to see if she was okay

When I got there, it looked more like she had been overcome by sobs than
that she had fallen; she was a young woman who looked really haggard
with dark circles under her eyes. She dropped something as I helped her
up, and I picked it up to give it to her. It was a nickel.

At that moment, everything came into focus for me: the crying woman, the
ancient Suburban crammed full of stuff with 3 kids in the back (1 in a
car
seat), and the gas pump reading $4.95.

I asked her if she was okay and if she needed help, and she just kept
saying ' don't want my kids to see me crying,' so we stood on the
other side of the pump from her car. She said she was driving to
California and that things were very hard for her right now. So I asked,
'And you were praying?' That made her back a away from me a little, but
I assured her I was not a crazy person and said, 'He heard you, and He
sent me.'

I took out my card and swiped it through the card reader on the pump so
she could fill up her car completely, and while it was fuelling, walked
next door to McDonald's and bought 2 big bags of food, some gift
certificates for more, and a big cup of coffee. She gave the food to the
kids in the car, who attacked it like wolves, and we stood by the pump
eating fries and talking a little.

She told me her name, and that she lived in Kansas City Her boyfriend
left 2 months ago and she had not been able to make ends meet. She knew
she wouldn't have money to pay rent Jan 1, and finally in desperation
had finally called her parents, with whom she had not spoken in about 5
years. They lived in California and said she could come live with them
and try to get on her feet there.

So she packed up everything she owned in the car. She told the kids they
were going to California for Christmas, but not that they were going to
live there.

I gave her my gloves, a little hug and said a quick prayer with her for
safety on the road. As I was walking over to my car, she said, 'So, are
you like an angel or something?'

This definitely made me cry. I said,'Sweetie, at this time of year
angels are really busy, so sometimes God uses regular people.'

It was so incredible to be a part of someone else's miracle. And of
course, you guessed it, when I got in my car it started right away and
got me home with no problem. I'll put it in the shop tomorrow to check,
but I suspect the mechanic won't find anything wrong.

Sometimes the angels fly close enough to you that you can hear the
flutter of their wings...

Psalms 55:22 'Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain
thee.He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.'

Thank you Judy B:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Got milk?

This will give you the chills........GOOD chills.
A young man had been to Wednesday night Bible Study. The Pastor had
shared
about listening to God and obeying the Lord's voice. The young man
couldn't
help but wonder, "Does God still speak to people?"
After service he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they
discussed the message.
Several different ones talked about how God had led them in different
ways.
It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home.
Sitting in
his car, he just began to pray, "God...If you still speak to people,
speak
to me. I will listen. I will do my best to obey."
As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest
thought
to stop and buy a gallon of milk.
He shook his head and said out loud, "God is that you?" He didn't get a
reply, and started on toward home.
But again, the thought...buy a gallon of milk.
The young man thought about Samuel and how he didn't recognize the voice
of
God, and how little Samuel ran to Eli. "Okay, God, in case that is you,
will buy the milk." It didn't seem like too hard a test of obedience. He

could always use the milk. He stopped and purchased the gallon of milk
and
started off toward home.
As he passed Seventh Street, he again felt the urge, "Turn down that
street."
"This is crazy", he thought and drove on past the intersection.
Again, he felt that he should turn down Seventh Street.
At the next intersection, he turned back and headed down Seventh.
Half jokingly, he said out loud, "Okay, God, I will".
He drove several blocks, when suddenly, he felt like he should stop. He
pulled over to the curb and looked around. He was in semi-commercial
area of
town. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst of neighborhoods
either.
The businesses were closed and most of the houses looked dark-like the
people were already in bed.
Again, he sensed something, "Go and give the milk to the people in the
house
across the street."
The young man looked at the house. It was dark and it looked like the
people
were either gone or they were already
asleep. He started to open the door and then sat back in the car seat.
"Lord, this is insane!! Those people are asleep and if I wake them up,
they
are going to be mad and I will look stupid!"
Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk.
Finally, he opened the door, "Okay God, if this is you, I will go to
the
door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy
person, okay. I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for
something,
but if they don't answer right away, I am out of here."
He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise
inside. A man's voice yelled out, "Who is it? What do you want?" Then
the
door opened before the young man could get away.
The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt. He looked like he

just got out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't
seem
too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep. "What is it?"
The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, "Here, I brought this to
you."
The man took the milk and rushed down a hallway.
Then, from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the
kitchen.
The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man
had
tears streaming down his face.
The man began speaking and half crying, "We were just praying. We had
some
big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk
for
our baby. I was just praying and asking God to show me how to get some
milk."
His wife in the kitchen yelled out, "I ask him to send an Angel with
some.
Are you an Angel?"
The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he
had
on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his
car
and the tears were streaming down his face.
He knew that God still answers prayers.

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
God Has Kept Me Here For A Reason

Repeat after me:
God has kept me here for a reason. I survived because He has a plan for
me. All my bad relationships, the addictions, the consequences, the bad
credit, the
repossessions, the death of my loved ones, the back stabbing from my
friends,
the negative thoughts, or lack of support; I made it because I am
blessed!

I release and let go of all past hurts, misunderstandings and grudges
because I am abundantly blessed! I recognize them as the illusions they
are, and sent from the enemy to kill my spirit, steal my joy, and
destroy my faith.

For God is all there is. All else is a lie! Now give yourself a hug,
wipe your
tears away and walk in victory!!
I love you, but more appropriately God loves you BEST! Be blessed and
know that you are at one with THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD! And may the
Lord
keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.
Genesis 31:49. Amen!

Be Blessed. "The Will of GOD will never take you where the GRACE of
GOD will not protect you.

Thank you Golden S:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Christmas time in Heaven
http://321greetings.com/christmastimein.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

Christmas Prayer
http://www.mamarocks.com/christmas_prayer.htm

Always remember that I pray for you & I appreciate all those you pray
for me & think of me, & send me positive thoughts, reiki & other manner
of good.
Thank you:) Love Patsy

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: