Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Inspirationals, Rob, Happy 2008!]  Patsy Rideout
 Dec 30, 2007 19:34 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

It is 4 years today since Rob went Home to be with Jesus.
I still miss him. I believe I always will. I remember the sadness, but,
I remember all the love & support you all sent to me at that time as
well. I remember all our love & laughter & those times I would never
trade in for anything else. Those times make me happy:)

Here are his newslinks for both his ezines & his signatures he used in
them..
Awesome reading!

Live And Let Live:
http://www.topica.com/lists/LiveAndLetLive/read

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Rob

Rob's Cooking Pot:
http://www.topica.com/lists/Robscookingpot/read

Don't forget to cook with a smile:)

We all love you still Rob!
Patsy & Kay & all of Pakadevas!

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
*
*
Hi Patsy,   As the good lord. Watches over all the world .I have been a
paraplagic for 33 years I know what pain is I believe is God. And I
have a very good christian family who helps me. Here is a verse out of
the bible I say everyday John 3:16 and also Psalms 23 . Love to all
who read this God Bless Corey Valvo
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
Christmas Time Again
http://www.spiritisup.com/christmastimeagainbk.html

Thank you DoniBee:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Daddy's Poem ---------

Her hair was up in a ponytail, her favourite dress tied with a bow.
Today was Daddy's Day at school, and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, That she probably should stay home.
Why the kids might not understand, if she went to school alone.

But she was not afraid; she knew just what to say.
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone.
And that was why once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.

But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all.
About a dad she never sees a dad who never calls.
There were daddies along the wall in back, for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, Anxious in their seats

One by one the teacher called a student from the class.
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare.
Each of them was searching, a man who wasn't there.

"Where's her daddy at?" She heard a boy call out.
"She probably doesn't have one," another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."

The words did not offend her, as she smiled up at her Mom.
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, slowly she began to speak.
And out from the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.

"My Daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away.
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know.
All about my daddy, and how much he loves me so.

He loved to tell me stories he taught me to ride my bike.
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone.
And though you cannot see him. I'm not standing here alone.

"Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart
I know because he told me, he'll forever be in my heart" with
that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest.
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.

And from somewhere there in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in
tears.
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love of a man not in her life.
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.

And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the
crowd.
She finished with a voice so soft, but its message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star.
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.

You see he is a Marine and died just this past year
When a roadside bomb hit his convoy and taught Canadians to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away."
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.

And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise.
A room full of daddies and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what t hey felt inside.
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him at her side.

"I know you're with me Daddy," to the silence she called out.
And what happened next made believers, of those once filled with doubt.
Not one in that room could explain it, for each of their eyes had been
closed.
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant long-stemmed pink rose.

And a child was blessed, if only for a moment, by the love of her
shining star.
And given the gift of believing, that heaven is never too far.

THank you Cleo H:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
A Promise to GOD

My husband and I had been happily (most of the time) married for five
years but hadn't been blessed with a baby. I decided to do some serious
praying and promised God that if he would give us a child, I would be a
perfect mother, love it with all my heart and raise it with his word as
my guide.
God answered my prayers and blessed us with a son. The next year God
blessed us with another son. The following year, he blessed us with yet
another son. The year after that we were blessed with a daughter.
My husband thought we'd been blessed right into poverty. We now had four
children and the oldest was only four years old. I learned never to ask
God for anything unless I meant it. As a minister once told me, "If you
pray for rain, make sure you carry an umbrella."
I began reading a few verses of the Bible to the children each day as
they lay in their cribs. I was
off to a good start. God had entrusted me with four children and I
didn't want to disappoint him.
I tried to be patient the day the children smashed two dozen eggs on the
kitchen floor searching for baby chicks.
I tried to be understanding when they started a hotel for homeless frogs
in the spare bedroom,
although it took me nearly two hours to catch all twenty-three frogs.
When my daughter poured ketchup all over herself and rolled up in a
blanket to see how it felt to be a hot dog, I tried to see the humor
rather than the mess.
In spite of changing over twenty-five thousand diapers,never eating a
hot meal and never sleeping for more than thirty minutes at a time, I
still thank God daily for my children.
While I couldn't keep my promise to be a perfect mother (I didn't even
come close) I did keep my
promise to raise them in the Word of God. I knew I was missing the mark
just a little when I told my daughter we were going to church to worship
God, and she wanted to bring a bar of soap along to "wash up" Jesus,
too.
Something was lost in the translation when I explained that God gave us
everlasting life, and my
son thought it was generous of God to give us his "last wife."
My proudest moment came during the children's Christmas pageant. My
daughter was playing Mary, two of my sons were shepherds and my youngest
son was a wise man. This was their moment to shine!
My five-year-old shepherd had practiced his line, "We found the babe
wrapped in swaddling clothes." But he was nervous and said, "The baby
was wrapped in wrinkled clothes."
My four-year-old "Mary" said, "That's not 'wrinkled clothes,' silly.
That's dirty, rotten clothes."
A wrestling match broke out between Mary and the shepherd and was
stopped by an angel, who bent her halo and lost her left wing. I
slouched a little lower in my seat when Mary dropped the doll
representing Baby Jesus, and it bounced down the aisle crying,
"Mama-mama."
Mary grabbed the doll, wrapped it back up and held it tightly as the
wise men arrived.
My other son stepped forward wearing a bathrobe and a paper crown, knelt
at the manger and announced, "We are the three wise men, and we are
bringing gifts of gold, common sense and fur."
The congregation dissolved into laughter, and the pageant got a standing
ovation. "I've never enjoyed a Christmas program as much as this one,"
laughed the pastor, wiping tears from his eyes. "For the rest of my
life, I'll never hear the Christmas story without thinking of gold,
common sense and fur."
"My children are my pride and my joy and my greatest blessing," I said
as I dug through my purse
for an aspirin.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
Had no army, yet kings feared Him.
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Do you need propping up?? I know I do.

LORD, PROP US UP

Every time I am asked to pray, I think of the old deacon who always
prayed,

Lord, prop us up on our leanin' side.'

After hearing him pray that prayer many times, someone asked him why he
prayed that prayer so fervently.

He answered, 'Well sir, you see, it's like this....I got an old barn out
back. It's been there a long time, it's withstood a lot of weather, it's
gone through a lot of storms, and it's stood for many years. It's still

Standing, but one day I noticed it was leaning to one side a bit. So I
went and got some pine poles and propped it up on its leaning side so it
wouldn't fall.

Then I got to thinking 'bout that and how much I was like that old barn.
I been around a long time, I've withstood a lot of life's storms, I've

Withstood a lot of bad weather in life, I've withstood a lot of hard
times,

And I'm still standing too. But I find myself leaning to one side from
time to time, so I like to ask the Lord to prop us up on our leaning
side, 'cause

I figure a lot of us get to leaning, at times.'

Sometime we get to leaning toward anger, leaning toward bitterness,
leaning toward hatred, leaning toward cussing, leaning toward a lot of
things that

We shouldn't, so we need to pray, 'Lord, prop us up on our leaning
side,' so we will stand straight and tall again, to glorify the Lord.

-- Author Unknown

Thank you Carla:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
A morning prayer and an early search in the scriptures to know what we
should do for the Lord can set the course of a day. We can know which
task, of all those we might choose, matters most to God and therefore to
us.
-Henry B. Eyring
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

Happy New Year
http://www.nethugs.com/newyearsrecipe.shtml

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all in 2008, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: