Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Jan 13, 2008 14:30 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

I am but a vessel and the pot has no value without those who put
something precious into it. Thank you for instilling in me through your
emails, enlightenment.

Thank you DoniBee:)
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
The Penny

Several years ago, a friend of mine and her husband were invited to
spend the weekend at the husband's employer's home. My friend, Arlene,
was nervous about the weekend. The boss was very wealthy, with a fine
home on the waterway, and cars costing more than her house.

The first day and evening went well, and Arlene was delighted to have
this rare glimpse into how the very wealthy live. The husband's employer
was quite generous as a host, and took them to the finest restaurants.
Arlene knew she would never have the opportunity to indulge in this kind
of extravagance again, so was enjoying herself immensely.

As the three of them w ere about to enter an exclusive restaurant that
evening, the boss was walking slightly ahead of Arlene and her husband.
He stopped suddenly, looking down on the pavement for a long, silent
moment..

Arlene wondered if she was supposed to pass him. There was nothing on
the ground except a single darkened penny that someone had dropped, and
a few cigarette butts Still silent, the man reached down and picked up
the penny.

He held it up and smiled, then put it in his pocket as if he had found a
great treasure. How absurd! What need did this man have for a single
penny? Why would he even take the time to stop and pick it up?

Throughout dinner, the entire scene nagged at her. Finally, she could
stand it no longer. She casually mentioned that her daughter once had a
coin collection, and asked if the penny he had found had been of some
value.

A smile crept across the man's face as he reached into his pocket for
the penny and held it out for her to see. Sh e had seen many pennies
befo re! What was the point of this?

'Look at it.' He said. 'Read what it says.'
She read the words ' United States of America '
'No, not that; read further.'
'One cent?'
'No, keep reading.'
'In God we Trust?'
'Yes!'
'And?'
'And if I trust in God, the name of God is holy, even on a coin.
Whenever I find a coin I see that inscription. It is written on every
single United States coin, but we never seem to notice it! God drops a
message right in front of me telling me to trust Him? Who am I to pass
it by? When I see a coin, I pray, I stop to see if my trust IS in God at
that moment. I pick the coin up as a response to God; that I do trust in
Him. For a short time, at least, I cherish it as if it were gold. I
think it is God's way of starting a conversation with me. Lucky for me,
God is patient and pennies are plentiful!

When I was out shopping today, I found a penny on the sidewalk. I
stopped and picked it up, and realized that I had been worrying and
fretting in my mind about things I cannot change. I read the words, 'In
God We Trust,' and had to laugh. Yes, God, I get the message.

It seems that I have been finding an inordinate number of pennies in the
last few months, but then, pennies are plentiful! And, God is patient..

Thank you Karen F:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is
no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and
worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. (Acts 10:3435)
(\o/)

(\o/)
The Wooden Bowl

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and
four-year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was
blurred and his step faltered. The family ate together at the table.

But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating
difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the
glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.

The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do
something about father," said the son. "I've had enough of his spilled
milk, noisy eating, and f ood on the floor."

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There,
Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since
Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden
bowl!

When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometime he had a
tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had
for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.

The four-year-old watched it all in silence. One evening before supper,
the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He
asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy
responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your
food in when I grow up." The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.

The words so struck the parents that they were speechless. Then tears
started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both
knew what must be done.

That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back
to the family table. For the remainder of his days he ate every meal
with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to
care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth
soiled.

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
"The richness of the human experience would lose something of
rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome."
-Helen Keller
(\o/)

(\o/)
This is a call from a 12 year old boy to a Christian radio station in
Humble, Texas. Very touching.

Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY&eurl=http://www.valenciahills.com/Logan

Thank you Loid & Marsha:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

"Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work
before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's
duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow
it."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all in 2008, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: