Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Jan 27, 2008 21:00 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

Praise report:
Praising God(still see surgeon Fri Morning) Womancare called this
afternoon that all pathology reports came back Clear// thanks all for
your prayers Cat//Cathy
*
*
I would like to ask prayers for my family. My husband and i are both
disabled and my husband has been in and out of the hospital due to
lymphodema (swelling in the legs). He is supposed to stay off his feet
as much as possible which is hard because its hard for both of us to get
around >We do have a person who comes and helps with housework and other
things a few times a week....but we are falling behind LOL. The dr wants
my husband to have surgery but medicaid has turned him down saying its
not a necessary surgery. His dr disagrees. So we have to fight it. I
have spina bifida and my health is slowly declining. I cant walk too far
without help...i use crutches around the house but when in public i use
a wheelchair. I have had 45 major surgeries..but i look at it this
way....im still alive. I wasnt supposed to live. If i were to live i was
supposed to be a vegetable never walk, go to school or do anything.
Thanks for your time and your prayers.

With love and hugs from your friend Kat/aka rosey
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
Good morning. Character is a choice. The scripture says reputation is
more powerful than money. Proverbs 22:1 says A good name is rather to
be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and
gold. Become known for integrity... What you are... will eventually be
exposed and known.. This is one quality that will make you
unforgettable!

God is Love
Rev Run
(\o/)

(\o/)
~Caught up in the Clouds~
http://www.spiritisup.com/caughtupinthecloudsdbl.html

Thank you DoniBee:)
\o/)

(\o/)
"There has never been another you. With no effort on your part
you were born to be something very special and set apart. What
you are going to do in appreciation of that gift is a decision
only you can make."
-Dan Zadra
(\o/)

(\o/)
A Sparrow's Faith
http://www.mamarocks.com/a_sparrows_faith.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but
merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on
this sentence..... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace
of God will not protect you.'

Thank you Cindy D:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Making Pancakes

Six year old Brandon decided one Saturday morning to fix his parents
pancakes. He found a big bowl and spoon, pulled a chair to the counter,
opened the cupboard and pull ed out the heavy flour canister, spilling
it on the floor.

He scooped some of the flour into the bowl with his hands, mixed in most
of a cup of milk and added some sugar, leaving a floury trail on the
floor which by now had a few tracks left by his kitten.
Brandon was covered with flour and getting frustrated. He wanted this to
be something very good for Mom and Dad, but it was getting very bad.

He didn't know what to do next, whether to put it all into the oven or
on the stove and he didn't know how the stove worked! Suddenly he saw
his kitten licking from the bowl of mix and reached to push her away,
knocking the egg carton to the floor. Frantically he tried to clean up
this monumental mess but slipped on the eggs, getting his pajamas white
and sticky.

And just then he saw Dad standing at the door. Big crocodile tears
welled up in Brandon's eyes. All he'd wanted to do was something good,
but he'd made a terrible mess. He was sure a scolding was coming, maybe
even a spanking. But his father just watched him.

Then, walking through the mess, he picked up his crying son, hugged him
and loved him, getting his own pajamas white and sticky in the process!

That's how God deals with us.. We try to do something good in life, but
it turns into a mess. Our marriage gets all sticky or we insult a
friend, or we can't stand our job, or our health goes sour.

Sometimes we just stand there in tears because we can't think of
anything else to do. That's when God picks us up and loves us and
forgives us, even though some of our mess gets all over Him.

But just because we might mess up, we can't stop try ing to "make
pancakes" for God or for others. Sooner or later we'll get it right, and
then they'll be glad we tried...

Thank you Elaine & Arnie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU

It shall be well with you from this day forth on. No matter how much
your enemies try this year, they will not succeed. You have been
destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this
year. For the remaining months of the year, All your agonies will be
diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance.
Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings sorrows and pains
because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away
the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.

Thank you Renie:)

What a beautiful thought from Renie...now I wish this for all of you as
well.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all in 2008, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: