Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Feb 10, 2008 11:58 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

First ethan is now in a hospitla south of here(born Dec17 2007) they
may have to do stomach surgery    he is constantly throwing up (his
great grandma called me in tears)

Sawyer premmie born jan 1 2007/ has even though very compromised
lungs is now in a Pittsburgh hospital with pneumonia( he was born at 24
weeks)
Blessings cat/cathy
*
*
Please pray for my s.o. Richard that god will heal his back and the bad
seizures that he has. And pray for both of us to have the strength to
deal with these problems, he doesn't complain about it a lot but i know
he's in a lot of pain and it's hard for me seeing the pain in his eyes
and wishing I could just make it all go away and knowing that I can't.

Thank You
Sarah
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
A mother’s nurturing love arouses in children, from their earliest days
on earth, an awakening of the memories of love and goodness they
experienced in their premortal existence. Because our mothers love us,
we learn, or more accurately remember, that God also loves us.
(\o/)

(\o/)
Saying Grace in a Restaurant!

Last week, I took my children to a restaurant. My six year old son
asked if he could say grace. We bowed our heads and he said,
'God is good, God is great. Thank you for the food, and I would even
thank you more if Mom gets us ice cream for dessert. And Liberty and
justice for all! Amen!'

Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a
woman remark, 'That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't
even know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!'

Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, 'Did I do it wrong?
Is God mad at me?'

As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job, and God
was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.
He winked at my son and said, 'I happen to know that God thought that
was a great prayer.'

'Really?' my son asked.
'Cross my heart,' the man replied. Then, in a theatrical whisper, he
added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing),
'Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cream is good
for the soul sometimes.'

Naturally, I bought my kids ice cream at the end of the meal. My son
stared at his for a moment, and then did something I will remember the
rest of my life.

He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over and placed it
in front of the woman. With a big smile he told her, 'Here, this is for
you. Ice cream is good for the soul sometimes; and my soul is good
already.'

Thank you Louise & Larry:)
\o/)

(\o/)
Valentine From Jesus
http://www.mamarocks.com/mamas_links_16a.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
I remember aprons .... do you?

Aprons

I don't think our kids know what an apron is.

The principal use of Grandma's apron was to protect the dress
underneath, but along with that, it served as a potholder for removing
hot pans from the oven.

It was wonderful for drying children's tears, and on occasion was even
used for cleaning out dirty ears.

From the chicken coop, the apron was used for carrying eggs, fussy
chicks, and sometimes half-hatched eggs to be finished in the warming
oven.

When company came, those aprons were ideal hiding places for shy kids.

And when the weather was cold, grandma wrapped it around her arms.

Those big old aprons wiped many a perspiring brow, bent over the hot
wood stove.

Chips and kindling wood were brought into the kitchen in that apron.

From the garden, it carried all sorts of vegetables. After the peas had
been shelled, it carried out the hulls.

In the fall, the apron was used to bring in apples that had fallen from
the trees.

When unexpected company drove up the road, it was surprising how much
furniture that old apron could dust in a matter of seconds.

When dinner was ready, Grandma walked out onto the porch, waved her
apron, and the men knew it was time to come in from the fields to
dinner.

It will be a long time before someone invents something that will
replace that "old-time apron" that served so many purposes.

REMEMBER:

Grandma used to set her hot baked apple pies on the window sill to cool.

Her granddaughters set theirs on the window sill to thaw.
(\o/)

(\o/)
Always With Us
http://positivethoughts.com/alwayswithus.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)

(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

Valentine Blessing
http://www.mamarocks.com/valentine_blessing.htm

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all in 2008, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: