Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Mar 02, 2008 19:46 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

I am sadden to report that Ed Travis died on Sat, Feb 23. He will be
sorely missed for his jokes and happy personality. We praise God that
he is no longer suffering and pray that our hurt will lessen as God
holds us near. Thank you for all the prayers for Ed. They have meant a
lot to his family and those of us who were able to call him friend. God
bless and keep all of you and yours. Sadly, Nancy K.
*
*
You mean alot to me, and I know sometimes I don't say it enough. You
will always be great to me.
Love Always,
Your Friendly Angel,
Brenda
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
Think about this..... Who has been kind to you? Where have you been
favored? Where has your provision been coming from for the last year or
so?. (ALWAYS remember this!!!) Go where you're celebrated not where
you're tolerated... :-)
God is Love
Rev Run
(\o/)

(\o/)
Who is he?

In chemistry, he turned water to wine.

In biology, he was born without the normal conception;

In physics, he disapproved the law of gravity when he ascended into
heaven;

In economics, he disapproved the law of diminishing return by feeding
5000 men with two fishes & 5 loaves of bread;

In medicine, he cured the sick and the blind without administering a
single dose of drugs,

In history, he is the beginning and the end;

In government, he said that he shall be called wonderful counselor,
prince of peace;

In religion, he said no one comes to the father except trough him;

So, who is he? He is Jesus! Join me and let's celebrate him;

He is worthy. The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the
hand that will send this message to everybody shall not labor in vain,
and the mouth saying amen to this prayer shall smile forever. Remain in
god and seek his face always. Amen in god I've found everything!

The Greatest Man in history Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him
Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicines,
yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won
no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime,
yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.

I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!
Author Unknown

Thank you Elaine & Arnie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever
shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy
name be joyful in thee. (Psalms 5:11)
(\o/)

(\o/)
The Accident

Howard County Sheriff Jerry Marr got a disturbing call one Saturday
afternoon a few months ago. His 6-year-old grandson Mikey had been hit
by a
car while fishing in Greentown with his dad.

The father and son were near a bridge by the Kokomo Reservoir when a
woman lost control of her car, slid off the bridge and hit Mikey at a
rate
of about 50 mph.

Sheriff Marr had seen the results of accidents like this and feared the
worst. When he got to Saint Joseph Hospital , he rushed through the
emergency room to find Mikey conscious and in fairly good spirits.

'Mikey, what happened?' Sheriff Marr asked. Mikey replied, 'Well,
Papaw, I was fishin' with Dad, and some lady runned me over, I flew
into a mud
puddle, and broke my fishin' pole and I didn't get to catch no fish!'

As it turned out, the impact propelled Mikey about 500 feet, over a few
trees and an embankment and in the middle of a mud puddle. His only
injuries
were to his right femur bone which had broken in two places. Mikey had
surgery to place pins in his leg. Otherwise the boy is fine. Since all
the boy could talk about was that his fishing pole was broken, the
Sheriff went out to Wal-mart and bought him a new one while he was in
surgery so he could have it when he came out.

The next day the Sheriff sat with Mikey to keep him company in the
hospital.

Mikey was enjoying his new fishing pole and talked about when he could
go fishing again as he cast into the trash can.

When they were alone, Mikey, just as matter-of-factly, said, 'Papaw, did
you know Jesus is real?

Well,' the Sheriff replied, a little startled. 'Yes, Jesus is real to
all who believe in him and love him in their hearts.'

'No,' said Mikey. 'I mean Jesus is REALLY real.'

'What do you mean?' asked the Sheriff.

'I know he's real 'cause I saw him.' said Mikey, still casting into the
trash can.

'You did?' said the Sheriff.

'Yep,' said Mikey. 'When that lady runned me over and broke my fishing
pole, Jesus caught me in his arms and laid me down in the mud puddle.'

GIVES YOU GLORY BUMPS DOESN'T IT!
GOD WILL DO THE REST
I asked the Lord to bless you
As I prayed for you today
To guide you and protect you As you go along your way
His love is always with you
His promises are true
And when we give Him all our cares You know He will see us through
So when the road you're traveling on
Seems difficult at best
Just remember I'm here praying
And GOD WILL DO THE REST.

Thank you Nancy K:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
On Sunday morning, give your children a little something to look forward
to, to help them feel like Sunday really is a special day, apart from
the others during the week. Place a small mint or candy underneath their
pillows for them to have a sweet awakening when getting up to attend
Church or Sunday School.
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our
hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
-John Wayne

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all in 2008, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: