Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Mar 09, 2008 19:14 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
The light of God surrounds us.
The love of God enfolds us.
The power of God protects us.
The presence of God watches over us.
Wherever we are God is and all is well.

Thank you Louise & Larry:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
His name was Fleming, and he was a poor Scottish farmer One day, while
trying to make a living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming
from a nearby bog. He dropped his tools and ran to the bog.

There, mired to his waist in black muck, was a terrified boy, screaming
and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what
could have been a slow and terrifying death.

The next day, a fancy carriage pulled up to the Scotsman's sparse
surroundings An elegantly dressed nobleman stepped out and introduced
himself as the father of the boy Farmer Fleming had saved.

"I want to repay you," said the nobleman. "You saved my son's life."

"No, I can't accept payment for what I did," the Scottish farmer replied
waving off the offer. At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the
door of the family hovel.

"Is that your son?" the nobleman asked.

"Yes," the farmer replied proudly.

"I'll make you a deal. Let me provide him with the level of education my
own son will enjoy. If the lad is anything like his father, he'll no
doubt grow to be a man we both will be proud of." And that he did.

Farmer Fleming's son attended the very best schools and in time,
graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London, and went on
to become known throughout the world as the noted Sir Alexander Fleming,
the discoverer of Penicillin.

Years afterward, the same nobleman's son who was saved from the bog was
stricken with pneumonia.
What saved his life this time? Penicillin.
The name of the nobleman? Lord Randolph Churchill. His son's name?
Sir Winston Churchill.

Someone once said: What goes around comes around.

Thank you Loid & Marsha:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
A Wee Bit O' Heaven
http://www.mamarocks.com/a_wee_bit_of_heaven.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
You COULD do more...

There's so much to be learned from those who have lost so much. We find
strength in seeing how someone wins their battle against cancer. We
applaud those labeled handicapped who, against all odds, not only run
the race but win it. We love the stories of the all too young or much
too old who do the seemingly impossible.

This might not rank up there with one of those awe-inspiring stories,
but it awakened in me the spirit to keep on trying just when I needed
it.

I was visiting a friend who works at a medical center just outside of
town. He had asked me to get involved with a fundraising project for
equipment they needed. I came to tell him I couldn't do any more than I
did last year. I just didn't have the time.

We had been sitting in the waiting area just down the hall from one of
the therapy rooms. After talking for a few minutes, he was called away.

Living through hardship helps us learn. "This might take some time," he
said. "Think about getting more involved. I'll be right back."

"Well, I just don't think I can," I replied as he walked away. Off in
the distance I could hear music playing. My curiosity brought me to the
doorway of what appeared to be an exercise room.

"Excuse us!" I heard from around the corner.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said as I stepped back into the hall.

"We've got a train here," the voice repeated, "Excuse us!"

Sure enough, five or six wheelchairs and one bed came rolling out. Each
one commandeered by a hospital aide and occupied by smiling patients.
"Looks like you had fun," I said to one in passing.

"We're trying!" an older man replied.

When it appeared to be safe, I slowly made my way into the room. There
were floor mats, platforms, small hand weights and exercise balls
scattered throughout. Thinking I was alone, I was startled when I heard
someone say, "Is she gone?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," I said. I looked to my right
and saw a man peering at me from behind some equipment.

"Is she gone?"

"Is who gone?" I asked.

"The drill sergeant!" the young man replied. "She said she'd be back for
me. She wanted me to keep exercising, but I can't! She pushes too hard!"

Then out of nowhere I heard someone say, "You could do more!"

We both looked around and couldn't find where the voice was coming from.
Then from around the corner in the far left side of the room a man
appeared. "I said you could do more," he repeated.

The deep, resounding voice presented itself as a voice of authority. The
stature of the man backed it up. He was of average height but broad in
the shoulders, with a muscular build.

"That's easy for you to say," the young man told him.

"Oh, is it?" the man said, and then walking toward the younger man, he
said, "Nothing
worthwhile is easy!"

The young man, still lying on the floor mat, turned toward me and said,
"Sir, could help me up?"

My view of him had been partially blocked by a stack of foam blocks. I
responded, "Sure, I'll give you a hand." As I came closer to him, I
choked on my words.

He had no hands! His arms were tightly bandaged and covered at the
elbow.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I began to stammer.

"You could do more," the other man repeated. I backed off as he took a
stance right over the young man on the mat.

"I can't do more!" the young man shouted. "Look at me!" He raised both
arms above him.

Then, in a moment I will never forget, the man standing over him
appeared to reach down to help him, but instead raised both legs of his
trousers. He was standing on two stainless steel prostheses. "You could
do more," he repeated, now in a softer, reassuring tone.

I quietly retreated from the room. As I neared the doorway, I could hear
them both talking about their challenges.

Soon my friend returned. "Okay, now what were you saying? You were a
great help to me last year. I'm counting on you," he said.

Glancing back at the exercise room, I turned to him and said, "I could
do more."

My experience that day has me taking inventory of my own life. There is
so much more I could be doing!!

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
THE U IN JESUS

Before U were thought of or time had begun,
God stuck U in the name of His Son.
And each time U pray, you'll see it's true,
You can't spell out JesUs and not include U.
You're a pretty big part of His wonderful name,
For U, He was born; that's why He came.

And His great love for U is the reason He died.
It even takes U to spell crUcified.
Isn't it thrilling and splendidly grand
He rose from the dead, with U in His plan?
The stones split away, the gold trUmpet blew,
and this word resUrrection is spelled with a U.
When JesUs left earth at His upward ascension,
He felt there was one thing He just had to mention.
"Go into the world and tell them it's true
That I love them all - Just like I love U."
So many great people are spelled with a U,
Don't they have a right to know JesUs too?
It all depends now on what U will do,
He'd like them to know,
But it all starts with U.

Thank you Morag F:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

"It really doesn't matter if the person who hurt you deserves to
be forgiven. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. You have
things to do and you want to move on."

Something we should all aim to practice, is forgiving people who have
hurt us. We all would feel better, especially the person in need of
forgiveness. God forgives us, so we have to work on forgiving each
other.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: