Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Mar 16, 2008 13:11 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
Angel Knocking at the Door
http://home.att.net/~mcp3_2000/_classics/002/angel.htm
(\o/)

Thank you Nancy K:)
(\o/)
"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but
rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."
-Hugh Downs
(\o/)

(\o/)
I asked God...

I asked God to take away my pain.
God said, No
- It is not for me to take away,
but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, No
- Her spirit was whole,
her body was only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.
God said, No
- Patience is a by-product of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is earned.

I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No
- I give you blessings.
Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, No
- Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No
- You must grow on your own,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No
- I will give you life
so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others,
as much as he loves me.
God said...
Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

~Claudia Minden Weisz~

Thank you Elaine & Arnie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Don't give up! Live in the land of hope.. Shun discouragement! When you
keep hope alive things around you begin to prosper!! hope!

God is Love
Rev Run
(\o/)

(\o/)
Always remember to forget
The things that made you sad.
But never forget to remember
The things that made you glad.
Always remember to forget
The friends that proved untrue.
But never forget to remember
Those that have stuck by you.
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.
(\o/)

(\o/)
"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it,
change the way you think about it."
-Mary Engelbreit
(\o/)

(\o/)
THE BRICK

A young and successful executive was traveling down a neighborhood
street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was watching for kids
darting out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he
saw something. As his car passed, no children appeared . Instead, a
brick smashed into the Jag's side door! He slammed on the brakes and
backed the Jag back to the spot where the brick had been thrown. The
angry driver then jumped out of the car, grabbed the nearest kid and
pushed him up against a parked car shouting, "What was that all about
and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing? That's a new car and
that brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why did you do
it?" The young boy was apologetic.
"Please, mister...please, I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do,"
He pleaded. "I threw the brick because no one else would stop..." With
tears dripping down his face and off his chin, the youth pointed to a
spot just around a parked car. "It's my brother, "he said. "He rolled
off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him up."

Now sobbing, the boy asked the stunned executive, "Would you please help
me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and he's too heavy for
me."

Moved beyond words, the driver tried to swallow the rapidly swelling
lump in his throat. He hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into
the wheelchair, then took out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the
fresh scrapes and cuts.
A quick look told him everything was going to be okay. "Thank you and
may God bless you," the grateful child told the stranger. Too shook up
for words, the man simply watched the boy push his wheelchair-bound
brother down the sidewalk toward their home.

It was a long, slow walk back to the Jaguar. The damage was very
noticeable, but the driver never bothered to repair the dented side
door. He kept the dent there to remind him of this message:
"Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you
to get your attention!"

God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we
don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us. It's our
choice to listen or not.

Thank you Karen F:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

May God be with you and bless you,
May you see your children's children,
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward.

God Bless you everyone!

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: