Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Easter Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Mar 23, 2008 13:58 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know
that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is
risen.
(Matthew 28:5–6)
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
“I Forgot to Tell You, But He Rose Again”
James A. Cullimore

The story is told of a man walking down a street in Chicago who came to
a store window where there was displayed a beautiful picture of the
crucifixion. As he stood gazing spellbound at the vivid picture story,
he suddenly became conscious that at his side stood a little boy. The
boy too was gazing at the picture, and his tense expression made the man
know that the crucifixion had really gripped the eager little soul.

Touching the boy on the shoulder, the man said, “Sonny, what does it
mean?” “Don’cha know?” he answered, his face full of the marvel of the
man’s ignorance. “That there man is Jesus, and them others is Roman
soldiers, and the woman crying is his mother, and,” he added, “they
killed him.”

The man was loath to leave the window, but he could not tarry always at
the tragic scene, so he turned away and walked down the street. In a few
moments he heard pattering footsteps, and there came rushing toward him
the little boy. “Say, mister!” he exclaimed breathlessly. “I forgot to
tell you, but he rose again!”

Yes, he rose again. The advent on earth of the Redeemer is of less
importance than the conquest of death and the grave, for it was only by
rising from the grave that he could redeem the world. Hence, his
resurrection signals the redemption of mankind and becomes one of the
greatest of all occasions for every child of God.
(\o/)

(\o/)
Hello God
http://www.senditout.org/g/i_hellog.shtml
(\o/)

(\o/)
Freedom and Jeff

Freedom and I have been together 10 years this summer. She came in as a
baby in 1998 with two broken wings. Her left wing doesn't open all the
way even after surgery. She's my baby.

Jeff

When Freedom came in she could not stand. Both wings were broken, her
left wing in 4 places. She was emaciated and covered in lice. We made
the decision to give her a chance at life, so I took her to the vets
office.From then on, I was alwaysaround her. We had her in a huge dog
carrier with the top off, and it was loaded up with shredded newspaper
for her to lay in. I used to sit and talk to her, urging her to live, to
fight; and she would lay there looking at me with those big brown eyes.
We also had to tube feed her for weeks.

This went on for 4-6 weeks, and by then she still couldnt stand. It got
to the point where the decision was made to euthanize her if she couldnt
stand in a week. You know you dont want to cross that line between
torture and rehab, and it looked like death was winning. She was going
to be put down that Friday, and I was supposed to come in on that
Thursday afternoon. I didnt want to go to the center that Thursday,
because I couldn't bear the thought of her being euthanized; but I went
anyway, and when I walked in everyone was grinning from ear to ear. I
went immediately back to her dowl cage; and there she was, standing on
her own, a big beautiful eagle. She was ready to live. I was just about
in tears by then. That was a very good day.

We knew she could never fly, so the director asked me to glove train
her. I got her used to the glove and we started doing education programs
for schools in western Washington. We wound up in the newspapers, radio
(believe it or not) and some TV. Miracle Pets even did a show about us.

In the spring of 2000, I was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. I had
stage 3, which is not good (one major organ plus everywhere), so I wound
up doing 8 months of chemo. Lost the hair-the whole bit. I missed a lot
of work. When I felt good enough, I would go to Sarvey and take Freedom
out for walks. Freedom would also come to me in my dreams and help me
fight the cancer. This happened time and time again.

Fast forward to November 2000, the day after Thanksgiving, I went in for
my last checkup. I was told that if the cancer was not all gone after 8
rounds of chemo, then my last option was a stem cell transplant. Anyway,
they did the tests; and I had to come back Monday for the results. I
went in Monday, and I was told that all the cancer was gone.

So the first thing I did was get up to Sarvey and take the big girl out
for a walk. It was misty and cold. I went to her flight and we went out
front to the top of the hill. I hadnt said a word to Freedom, but
somehow she knew. She looked at me and wrapped both her wings around me
to where I could feel them pressing in on my back (I was engulfed in
eagle wings), and she touched my nose with her beak and stared into my
eyes, and we just stood there like that for I dont know how long. That
was a magic moment. We have been soul mates ever since she came in. This
is a very special bird.

On a side note: I have had people who were sick come up to us when we
are out, and Freedom has some kind of hold on them. I once had a guy who
was terminal come up to us and I let him hold her. His knees just about
buckled and he swore he could feel her power coarse through his body. I
have so many stories like that.

I never forget the honor I have of being so close to such a magnificent
spirit as Freedom's.

Hope you enjoy this.

Jeff

Thank you Karen F:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
"If I can learn something new each day,
and in some small way put a smile
on just one persons face,
then its not been a wasted day."
(\o/)

(\o/)
The Easter Trilogy
http://wandascountryhome.com/trilogy/

Thank you Nancy K:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Wings
An article in National Geographic several years ago provided an
interesting picture of God's wings.
After a forest fire in Yellowstone National Park, forest rangers began
their trek up a mountain to assess the inferno's damage. One ranger
found a bird literally petrified in ashes, perched statuesque on the
ground at the base of a tree. Somewhat sickened by the eerie sight, he
knocked over the bird with a stick. When he gently struck it, three tiny
chicks scurried from under their dead
mother's wings. The loving mother, keenly aware of impending disaster,
had carried her offspring to the base of the tree and had gathered them
under her wings, instinctively knowing that the toxic smoke would rise.
She could have flown to safety but had refused to abandon her babies.

When the blaze had arrived and the heat had scorched her small body, the
mother had remained steadfast. Because she had been willing to die, so
those under the cover of her wings would live.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find
refuge." (Psalm 91:4)

Being loved this much should make a difference in your life. Remember
the One who loves you, and then be different because of it.
(\o/)

(\o/)
MY DAY IN COURT
http://texasbobsworld.com/my_day_in_court.htm

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Forgive Them
http://www.mamarocks.com/forgive_them.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

True, enduring happiness, with the accompanying strength, courage, and
capacity to overcome the greatest difficulties, will come as you center
your life in Jesus Christ.

He is the true meaning of Easter. Happy Easter everyone:)
Love Patsy

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: