Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Mar 30, 2008 21:19 PST

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

Thank you.

The story of the bird dying to protect her chicks from the fire had me
in tears - how can anyone deny that animals/birds are capable of
emotion? It made me think of my story, which I want to share with you.

I was an agnostic all of my life when ministers approached me about a
bible study group. I agreed to go so I could support my children in
their RE education. I became a believer within 6 short weeks, and a
member of the church within the year, and haven't looked back.

Story 2 - My father had Alzeimers AND cancer, and every day for 2 weeks
the Senior nurse of the (small) hospital came in and asked - why is this
man still alive? I prayed daily for God to take him, for his suffering
to end. On the Sunday, in church, I was again praying hard, when I 'saw'
Jesus. He held out his hands, held mine and told me - 'When the time is
right I will take him. I will take him when the time is right.'He then
slowly turned away and left.
I lifted my head, tears pouring down my eyes, and did not ask for God to
take him any more. I felt comforted by this, and coped well when finally
my father died peacefully. Later I went to the usual morning service at
church, to give thanks to the Lord, much to the surprise of the
congregation. People said sorry, but I told them not to be, he was in
heaven.

Lastly, within a few days I yet again had a 'vision', when I saw Dad
running up some steps, with a crowd of people waving and waiting for him
at the top - his family members, all smiling and greeting him in
happiness. The pleasure I got from this lasted a long time.Others say it
was the result of wishful thinking, but I know better - Im not easily
led!

I really enjoyed my first Inspirational in my email, and look forward to
the next.

God Bless you

Lesley
*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
God Speaks
http://www.dobhran.com/greetings/GRinspire501.htm

Thank you Elaine & Arnie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
“The Healing Power of Forgiveness”

If we can find forgiveness in our hearts for those who have caused us
hurt and injury, we will rise to a higher level of self-esteem and
well-being.

Most of us need time to work through pain and loss. We can find all
manner of reasons for postponing forgiveness. One of these reasons is
waiting for the wrongdoers to repent before we forgive them. Yet such a
delay causes us to forfeit the peace and happiness that could be ours.
The folly of rehashing long-past hurts does not bring happiness.

Some hold grudges for a lifetime, unaware that courageously forgiving
those who have wronged us is wholesome and therapeutic.

Forgiveness comes more readily when, like the Amish, we have faith in
God and trust in His word. Such faith “enables people to withstand the
worst of humanity. It also enables people to look beyond themselves.
More importantly, it enables them to forgive.”

All of us suffer some injuries from experiences that seem to have no
rhyme or reason. We cannot understand or explain them. We may never know
why some things happen in this life. The reason for some of our
suffering is known only to the Lord. But because it happens, it must be
endured. Howard W. Hunter said that “God knows what we do not know and
sees what we do not see.”

Let us remember that we need to forgive to be forgiven. In the words of
one of my favorite hymns, “Oh, forgive as thou wouldst be e’en forgiven
now by me.” With all my heart and soul, I believe in the healing power
that can come to us as we follow the counsel of the Savior “to forgive
all men.”
-James E. Faust
(\o/)

(\o/)
The Legend Of The First Robin
http://www.mamarocks.com/first_robin.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
(\o/)

(\o/)
Indian Spring
http://www.mamarocks.com/indian_spring.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She
hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for
her. She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see the world, I will
marry you.'

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came
off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend.

He asked her,'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?' The
girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his
closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of
looking at them the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him.

Her boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying:
'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they
were mine.'

This is how the human brain often works when our status changes. Only a
very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their
side in the most painful situations.

Life Is a Gift

Today before you say an unkind word - T
hink of someone who can't speak.

Before you complain about the taste of your food -
Think of someone who has nothing to eat.

Before you complain about your husband or wife -
Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion.

Today before you complain about life -
Think of someone who went too early to heaven.

Before you complain about your children -
Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.

Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep -
Think of the people who are living in the streets.

Before whining about the distance you drive -
Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.

And when you are tired and complain about your job -
Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your
job.

But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another -
Remember that not one of us is without sin.

And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down -
Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around.

Thank you Nancy K:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Good Health Blessing
http://www.mamarocks.com/good_health_blessing.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

This is so beautiful, I cannot add more.
Love Patsy

Journey With Jesus
http://www.mamarocks.com/journey_with_jesus.htm

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: