Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
[Pakadevas~Sunday Inspirationals]  Patsy Rideout
 Apr 06, 2008 22:46 PDT

((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
'You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough.'
-Joe E. Lewis (1902-1971)
(\o/)

(\o/)
My Father's Angels
http://www.dobhran.com/greetings/GRinspire463.htm

Thank you Elaine & Arnie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Speak only what you want to see happen in your life.
Clean up your conversation! Only talk about good things! STOP talking
about problems!! Talk about your blessings!! THINK ABOUT the
opportunities at hand! (Remember this) The scripture says...For by thy
words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Speak positively! It works!

God is Love
Rev Run
(\o/)

(\o/)
MY SON ... Take my Son

A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had
everything in their collection, from Picasso to Raphael. They would
often sit together and admire the great works of art.

When the Vietnam conflict broke out, the son went to war. He was very
courageous and died in battle while rescuing another soldier. The
father was notified and grieved deeply for his only son.

About a month later, just before Christmas, there was a knock at the
door. A young man stood at the door with a large package in his hands.
He said, "Sir, you don't know me, but I am the soldier for whom your son
gave his life. He saved many lives that day, and he was carrying me to
safety when a bullet struck him in the heart and he died instantly. It
is because of him that I stand before you here today. He often talked
about you, and your love for art." The young man held out this package.
"I know this isn't much. I'm not really a great artist, but I think your
son would have wanted you to have this."

The father opened the package. It was a portrait of his son, painted by
the young man. He stared in awe at the way the soldier had captured the
personality of his son in the painting. The father was so drawn to the
eyes that his own eyes welled up with tears. He thanked the young man
and offered to pay him for the picture. "Oh, no sir, I could never repay
what your son did for me. It's a gift."

The father hung the portrait over his mantle. Every time visitors came
to his home he took them to see the portrait of his son before he showed
them any of the other great works he had collected.

The man died a few months later. There was to be a great auction of his
paintings. Many wealthy and influential people gathered, excited over
seeing the great paintings and having an opportunity to purchase one for
their collection.

On the platform sat the painting of the son. The auctioneer pounded his
gavel. "We will start the bidding with this picture of the son. Who
will bid for this picture?"

There was silence.

Then a voice in the back of the room shouted, "We want to see the
famous paintings. Skip this one."

But the auctioneer persisted. "Will somebody bid for this painting. Who
will start the bidding? $100, $200?" Another voice, angrily ... "We
didn't come to see this painting. We came to see the Van Goghs, the
Rembrandts. Get on with the real bids!"

But still the auctioneer continued ... "The son! The son! Who'll take
the son?" Finally, a voice came from the very back of the room. It was
the longtime gardener of the man and his son. "I'll give $10 for the
painting." Being a poor man, it was all he could afford.

"We have $10, who will bid $20?"
"Give it to him for $10. Let's see the masters."
"Ten dollars is the bid, won't someone bid $20?"
The crowd was becoming angry. They didn't want the picture of the son.
They wanted the more worthy investments for their collections.

The auctioneer pounded the gavel. "Going once, twice, SOLD for $10.00!"
A man sitting on the second row shouted, "Well, finally! Now let's get
on with the collection!" The auctioneer laid down his gavel. "I'm sorry,
the auction is over." "What about all the paintings?"

"I am sorry. When I was called to conduct this auction, I was told of a
secret stipulation in the will. I was not allowed to reveal that
stipulation until this time. Only the painting of the son would be
auctioned. Whoever bought that painting would inherit the entire estate,
including the paintings. Whoever gets the son gets it all!"

God gave His son 2,000 years ago to die on the cross. Much like the
auctioneer, His message today is: "The son, the son, who'll take the
son?" ... Because, you see, whoever takes the Son gets everything.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(\o/)

(\o/)
"I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he was
crucified for the sins of the world. He is my friend, my Savior, my
Lord, my God."
—Spencer W. Kimball
(\o/)

(\o/)
My Favourite:)

To Love and Be Loved

There are no obstacles to loving - outside of your own will to love.
We only make excuses to justify our own feelings of unworthiness. If you
are not worthy of love, then who can be worthy?

No one is ever worthy of a gift. A gift goes beyond any concept of
worth. The giver gives without any need for recognition, even in his own
mind. The giver is not trying to save the world or trying to make things
better. The giver is simply sharing his gifts, knowing that every gift
is continually flowing from above until all who are hungry are
satisfied.

Do you see an angry man? He is hungry. Do you see a liar? He is hungry.
Do you see an arrogant man? He is hungry. Do you see someone
intentionally inflicting harm on his brother? He is hungry.

Whatever you may see as an obstacle to loving is really just a need for
love. Is that person worthy of love? I don't know. Are you? Am I?

Loving is not something you do sacrificially. All who love know that
loving comes from necessity. Just as necessary as being loved. Try to
stop loving for one moment to decide who is worthy and you kill the
deal.

I have seen people who are so loved, so blessed in their lives, but are
so miserable. Like having an itch you can't scratch or even find, it
torments us. We have a need to love. Perhaps somewhere along the way, we
even figured out that the kind of love we had been offered was false,
used only for control and manipulation. So we rejected the idea of love.
Sounds like me. Sound like you? But no child born into this world will
ever reject true love.

Remember that... No child ever born into this world will ever reject
true love.

These are the two greatest needs. To love and to be loved. These needs
are not filled by words on a page. They are not filled by fantasy. They
are not filled by meditation or sacrifice. But when you can love the
unloved and when you can love the unloving, you will then, and only
then, know how greatly you are loved.

I fall on my knees and say thank you to those souls who have shown me
how to love!

You know who you are.

Playing: Canta Libre
http://www.angelfire.com/al2/goodwingo/needs.html
(\o/)

(\o/)
If you really want to be like the Lord, . . . you will remember that
your adoration of Jesus is best shown by your emulation of Him. "
—Russell M. Nelson
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

"I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost
300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning
shot... and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in
my life. And that is why I succeed."
-Michael Jordan

See?
We can all be successful in life:)

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: