Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
*Pakadevas family reunion:)  Patsy Rideout
 Jul 14, 2008 19:36 PDT

*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*2308

*Free* Xerox color printer--Give your business extra muscle
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1233/a/101926/l/f32ui1

"You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about
yesterday all the time."
-Charles F. Kettering

W!N $5000 *worth of laser hair--removal
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1247/a/101926/l/aq02n1

Best of Folica beauty/hair ( International )
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplclick?lid=41000000024059211&pubid=21000000000104225

*Free* tryout--You deserve a good night sleep
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1223/a/101926/l/qv2sx8

@!@

A *warm* welcome to everyone reading -Pakadevas from our *site & our
other *promotions* onweb. We are so happy you -joined us:)
Important---Note* All legal-dis.claimer and going away from us
directions & related info is at the end. We hope you enjoy your stay &
may the Good Lord Bless you forever & a day.

Orencia - Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1093/a/101926/l/w305t8

Feeling good today?
http://link.adreporting.com/ez/dyhbcbrms/

*Free* HIV/AIDS Resource Guide
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1244/a/101926/l/g50n27

"If we did not sometimes taste of adversity,
prosperity would not be so welcome."
-Anne Bradstreet

-DietBug- It's for women, it's for you and we don't charge*a thing
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1243/a/101926/l/nv5zb0

Get 4 favourite Mags for 99˘=each
http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1171&c=16017&a=1039

*Free* $250 Gas Card
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1236/a/101926/l/af4a68

*Free* large sampling of soup. No added MSG. Small S/H ( International )

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=1931&U=4538&M=868

Hello Everyone,
I realize it's been awhile. I have been busy with school & work. Just
got back from a family reunion with Mom & lots of family. That was fun:)
We hiked in the mountains & took lots of beautiful pictures.
I have a new job at a local hospital, so will still be very busy. Will
get some words out to you whenever I can. Take care & God Bless all!
Love, Patsy xoxoxo

Need help eliminating your *debt? Debt*Wizard can help reduce your
payments by up to *60%
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1195/a/101926/l/3p0mf7

Let's Talk Colorado
What Is Lilly-Dipper?

A. An Appetizer
B. Colorado State Flower
C. Rafting Slang

(scroll down to see the correct answer.)

With so many unique things to see and do, Colorado's got a language all
of its own. So wheter it's hiking fourteeners, catching a Rockies game
or rockin' at Red Rocks, you'll find it here. Colorado has everything
you need for the perfect summer getaway. You'll find everything you need
to plan your trip at LetsTalkColorado.com. While you're there, get a
FREE Let's Talk Colorado t-shirt. Choose from 12 unique designs and your
t-shirt will be waiting to be picked up at any of the nine official
Colorado Welcome Centers.

*Enter* for your chance for 1 of 5 Colorado vacations.

Colorado Vacation Giveaway: http://leads.specificmedia.com/ez/dbyycwryo/

ANSWER: C.
Row, row, row your raft but take heart if you’re stuck with a
lilly-dipper – a weak paddling mate prone to only skimming the water
with their paddle. Learn more about Colorado’s spectacular whitewater
rafting

*Free information on how to turn your broken jewelry into$
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1235/a/101926/l/xj3xt1

W!N $5000 in a Canadian survey ( Canada )
http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1391&c=19770&a=1039

Coffee without the water. Melts in your mouth. *Free* Tryout
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1246/a/101926/l/fa48r5

Search thousandz of schools. Get a degree ( CAN/USA/Puerto Rico )
http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=1370&c=19574&a=1039

W!N $2500 every month by entering the Great American PhotoContest
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1222/a/101926/l/5w3tb4

*Free* DVD Collection - Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals
http://www.bulletads.com/bdtrc/click3.php?id=574&bid=34506

Please see our other Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

--()
()O()
-()\
----
Everyone repeat this daily:

"Every day in every way,
I'm getting better and better."

*Free* Rockler Woodworking & Hardware, Gym catalogs ( Some International
)
http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-1521219-54902

Costa Rican property opportunities--*Free*-information & brochure
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1221/a/101926/l/cp5qq4

W!N a $500 shoppingspree ( USA )
http://rextopia.com/z/20152/CD327/

2*Free* Larger Print Harlequin Romance Books ( CAN/USA )
http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-1521219-10392616

*Free* tryout--Get a Flatter Tummy and a Cleaner Healthier Body*
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1219/a/101926/l/ki47w2

We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them,
climb over them, or build with them.
-William Arthur Ward
*-*

---

What's your Favorite Soap Opera?
Vote for a chance to W!N $1,500
a.) General Hospital
b.) Days of Our Lives
c.) One Life to Live
d.) All My Children ( USA )
http://clicks.emarketmakers.com/redir.aspx?id=622979

-^-

*Free* tryout of Oxygen Based Intestinal Cleanser
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1227/a/101926/l/4x3iv5

Here's a secret*freebie ( USA )
http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=72&c=407&a=1039

*Free* video presentation from Debt-Help-Hero. Need help to get your
financials back on track?
http://cpaqlty.com/r/1226/a/101926/l/nf50h6

Simply Whispers hypoallergenic jewelry, stop irritation & also get a
*Free* Catalog ( CAN/USA )
http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-1521219-8142179

Send & receive funds online at any time ( International )
https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=FYCQRJ8XR7QS4

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

--()
()O()
-()\
----

Peach Iced Tea

3 12-oz cans of peach juice
2 quarts tea
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice

Preparation:
Combine everything & chill. Serve over ice.

Thanks Paul:)

Go see Paul:)

Get the Popcorn!

~~~ MAKE TONIGHT A MOVIE NIGHT~~~
Want to share your love of movies? Craving
movie snacks? Shopping for a great movie?
Planning a dream home theater or drive-in?
ADVENTURELAND VIDEO & REEL 2 REEL
http://adventureland.moviefever.com
mailto:reel2reel--@topica.com

*FreebieFind*
http://aftrk.com/c/c?b=26448&h=2870&sh=302384&bt=1x1

Want more freebiestuff?
http://clk.cyberbounty.com/fs/?a=4162&s=263

--()
()O()
-()\
----
"God is seldom early but always on time"

-^-

Beauty Products:

*Free* tryout of Hydroderm ( USA )
http://clk.cyberbounty.com/?a=4162&s=677

-^-

Ohhhhh, we need voters reaaalllll bad!

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Grandma's Remedies:

Vinegar to soothe arthritis, joint pains, sore throats, fade age spots,
shed pounds, remedy infections, cool sunburns, remove corns &calluses,
dandruff, diarrhea, ear-toothaches. Use as a cleaning agent as well.

To contact us: mailto:rpk-@nf.aibn.com?subject=Hi Patsy

Please pass on our -news-letter- to your friends:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Sometimes an -item -expires before you get to it...if this happens, go
on to the next one.

Occasionally you may have to put the -link in your -address bar,
depending on the -system & -server you use.
*Thank you for your support*

--=¤=--        --=¤=--        --=¤=--        --=¤=--        --=¤=--

May the moon keep you centred,
May the sun keep you dancing,
And the stars shed light on your dreams.

Till we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand...

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))Patsy xoxoxo
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

(|)(|)     Hugs and (((you)))
(*.*)     Smiles and :):):)
/~*~\      Kisses too xxx
(")(")   This is what I wish for--you
         P.J. & me too:)

---Important-Dis.claimer at the bottom of this page---Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Complimentary-phone-cards are found at the bottom of this page:)
http://4wm.us/?l=688

This e-letter uses third party *ads, *links & *swaps with others.

Our address for new rules under the new act.
Please only use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
-Pakadevas-Free-bees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
On Canada P0R1L0
*Get in touch with Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

We hope you stay, but, should you choose to go, go here:

Get 10 Mins of *Free-Long-Distance* ( CAN/USA )
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?p=766&a=166579

*Free* Long--Distance-Ding A Ling ( CAN/USA )