Welcome Guest!
 pakadevafreebees
*Pakadevas Sunday Inspirationals*  Patsy Rideout
 Aug 02, 2008 21:37 PDT

   ((Welcome everyone)) to our Sunday Inspirationals.
Most of these were sent in by some of you TO the rest of you:)
If you have something to add, or a request...send it along, we print
them all, within reason...this *news-letter is for you!
Thank you all...Patsy xoxoxo

This is the place. We have a *interesting finds, *contests, beauty,
crafts & recipes *news* Mon.- Sat. & have added this Inspirational one
for Sundays only...For our NEW PEOPLE; you have arrived at Pakadevas
from our *site, or others we advertise with, *news-, -search -engines
etc.

Enjoy your stay:)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

Daily-news
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/news.html

*Leaving us *instructions are at the bottom of any ...news...

Please go see your Prayer Requests for today:
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/PrayerRequests.html

~To see Pakadevas Archives:
http://www.archives.ezinester.com/97178

What?!! Not a member of PakadevasFreebees yet? Join Here:)
http://www.ezinester.com/mpb/ml_fs.cgi?topic=97178

Beautiful notes from you:)

*
*

Please ~Vote...we (you & me) can be #1:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

(\o/)
Life's Prayer
http://www.mamarocks.com/lifes_prayer.htm
(\o/)

(\o/)
Puppy Size

This is one of the neatest stories you will ever hear. You will know
precisely what this little girl is talking about at the end (you'll want
to share this one with your loved ones and special friends)!

'Danielle keeps repeating it over and over again. We've been back to
this animal shelter at least five times. It has been weeks now since we
started all of this,' the mother told the volunteer.

'What is it she keeps asking for?' the volunteer asked.

'Puppy size!' replied the mother.

'Well, we have plenty of puppies, if that's what she's looking for.'

'I know...we have seen most of them,' the mom said in frustration...

Just then Danielle came walking into the office

'Well, did you find one?' asked her mom. 'No, not this time,' Danielle
said with sadness in her voice. 'Can we come back on the weekend?'

The two women looked at each other, shook their heads and laughed.

'You never know when we will get more dogs. Unfortunately, there's
always a supply,' the volunteer said.

Danielle took her mother by the hand and headed to the door. 'Don't
worry, I'll find one this weekend,' she said.

Over the next few days both mom and dad had long conversations with her.

They both felt she was being too particular. 'It's this weekend or we're
not looking any more,' Dad finally said in frustration.

'We don't want to hear anything more about puppy size either,' Mom
added.

Sure enough, they were the first ones in the shelter on Saturday
morning. By now Danielle knew her way around, so she ran right for the
section that housed the smaller dogs.

Tired of the routine, mom sat in the small waiting room at the end of
the first row of cages. There was an observation window so you could
see the animals during times when visitors weren't permitted.

Danielle walked slowly from cage to cage, kneeling periodically to take
a closer look. One by one, the dogs were brought out and she held each
one.

One by one she said, 'Sorry, you're not the one.'

It was the last cage on this last day in search of the perfect pup.
The volunteer opened the cage door and the child carefully picked up the
dog and held it closely. This time she took a little longer.

'Mom, that's it! I found the right puppy! He's the one! I know it!' she
screamed with joy. 'It's the puppy size!'

'But it's the same size as all the other puppies you held over the last
few weeks,' Mom said.

'No not size... The sighs. When I held him in my arms, he sighed,' she
said.

'Don't you remember? When I asked you one day what love is, you told me
love depends on the sighs of your heart. The more you love, the bigger
the sigh!'

The two women looked at each other for a moment. Mom didn't know whether
to laugh or cry. As she stooped down to hug the child, she did a little
of both.

'Mom, every time you hold me, I sigh. When you and Daddy come home from
work and hug each other, you both sigh. I knew I would find the right
puppy if it sighed when I held it in my arms,' she said.

Then holding the puppy up close to her face she said, 'Mom, he loves me.
I heard the sighs of his heart!'

Close your eyes for a moment and think about the love that makes you
sigh. I not only find it in the arms of my loved ones, but in the caress
of a sunset, the kiss of the moonlight and the gentle brush of cool air
on a hot day.

They are the sighs of God! Take the time to stop and listen; you will be
surprised at what you hear. 'Life is not measured by the breaths we
take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

May each of you feel and hear the sighs of God...

Thank you Sherry M:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
(\o/)

(\o/)
Something really amazing happened in Downtown Spokane this week. Joel
Armstrong,a loan officer at Sterling Bank, works downtown in a second
story office building, overlooking busy Riverside Avenue. Several weeks
ago he watched a mother duck choose the cement awning outside his
window as the uncanny place to build a nest above the sidewalk. The
mallard laid nine eggs in a nest in the corner of the planter that is
perched over 10 feet in the air. She dutifully kept the eggs warm for
weeks and Monday afternoon all of her nine ducklings hatched.

Joel worried all night how the momma duck was going to get those babies
safely off their perch in a busy, downtown, urban environment to take to
water, which typically happens in the first 48 hours of a duck
hatching.

Tuesday morning, Joel came to work and watched the mother duck encourage
her babies to the edge of the perch with the intent to show them how to
jump off! The mother flew down below and started quacking to her babies
above. In his disbelief Joel watched as the first fuzzy newborn toddled
to the edge and astonishingly leapt into thin air, crashing onto the
cement below. My brother couldn't watch how this might play out. He
dashed out of his office and ran down the stairs the sidewalk where the
first obedient duckling was stuporing near its mother from the near
fatal fall. Joel looked up. The second duckling was getting ready to
jump! He quickly dodged under the awning while the mother duck quacked
at him and the babies above. As the second one took the plunge, Joel
jumped forward and caught it with his bare hands before it hit the
cement. Safe and sound, he set it by the momma and the other stunned

One by one the babies continued to jump to join their anxious family
below. Each time Joel hid under the awning just to reach out in the nick
of time as the duckling made its free fall. The downtown sidewalk came
to a standstill. Time after time, Joel was able to catch the remaining
7 and set them by their approving mother. At this point Joel realized
the duck family had only made part of its dangerous journey. They had 2
full blocks to walk across traffic, crosswalks, curbs, and pedestrians
to get to the closest open water, the Spokane River.

The on looking office secretaries then joined in, and hurriedly brought
an empty copy paper box to collect the babies. They carefully corralled
them, with the mother's approval, and loaded them up into the white
cardboard container. Joel held the box low enough for the mom to see her
brood. He then slowly navigated through the downtown streets toward the
SpokaneRiver, as the mother waddled behind and kept her babies in sight.
As they reached the river, the mother took over and passed him, jumping
into the river quacking loudly. At the water's edge, the Sterling Bank
office staff then tipped the box and helped shepherd the babies toward
the water and to their mother after their adventurous ride.

All nine darling ducklings safely made it into the water and paddled up
snugly to momma duck. Joel said the mom swam in circles, looking back
toward the beaming bank workers, and proudly quacking as if to say,
'See, we did it! Thanks for all the help!'

Thank you Karen F:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
(\o/)

(\o/)
I knelt to pray but not for long,
I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jump ed up off my knees.
My Christian duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease.....
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends,
They'd laugh at me I'd fear.
No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constant cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die
I went before the Lord,
I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God! held a book;
It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said
'Your name I cannot find
I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time'

Thank you Elaine & Arnie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
I do not understand the mystery of grace--
only that it meets us where we are, but does not leave us where it found
us.
-Anne Lamott

Thank you Renie:)
(\o/)

(\o/)
A little girl walked to and from school daily. The weather that morning
was
questionable and clouds were forming, she made her daily trek to the
elementary school. As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up,
along
with thunder and lightning. The mother of the little girl felt concerned

that her daughter would be frightened as she walked home from school and

she herself feared that the electrical storm might harm her child.
Following the roar of thunder, lightning, like a flaming sword, would
cut
through the sky. Full of concern, the mother quickly Got into her car
and
drove along the route to her child's school. As she did so, she saw her
little girl walking along, but at each flash of lightning, the child
would
stop, look up and smile. Another and another were to follow quickly and
with each the little girl would look at the streak of light and smile.
When the mother's car drew up beside the child she lowered the window
and
called to her, 'What are you doing? Why do you keep stopping?' The child

answered, 'I am trying to look pretty. God keeps taking my picture.'

God bless you today as you face the storms that come your way.
(\o/)

(\o/)
Rainbow Rose from Heaven
http://click1.todaysnewstuff.com/vffvbmj_javwsgswd.html
(\o/)

(\o/)
To all of you from me:)

What will He see?
http://www.mamarocks.com/what_will_he_see.htm

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Patsy quoting Rob

Love & hugs to all, from Patsy & Kay xoxoxo

Remembering Rob 1-10
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob.html
RememberingRob10 (still in progress)
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com/RememberingRob10.html
(\o/)

Please take a moment & vote for Pakadevas:)
http://www.top50.to/inclick.php?ID=20600

Have a blessed day!
Patsy *S*

---Important-Disclaimer at the bottom of this page--- Please Read.
http://www.pakadevasfreebees.com

This e-news-letter uses third party *ads & *links & *swaps with
other -web-sites, if you no longer wish to stay with us, please
follow to the end of this issue & -un-sub-scribe, otherwise, we take it
as your agreement to receive such articles in our news. Thank you for
your co-operation in this matter.

Our mailing address for new mailing rules under the new act. Please only
use this for friendly mail:) Thank you...Patsy *S*
Patsy Rideout
Pakadevas-Freebees
PO Box 448, Thessalon
Ontario, Canada P0R1L0
*Con`tact Patsy: rpk-@nf.aibn.com

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

( \      / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )    TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
( / \/ \ )   AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
(         )    SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
                       ____

Thank you Jane K:)

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

We'd love to see you stay, but, should you want to go, go here: