Welcome Guest!
 NHParentsRights
Sen. John Kerry: Bush ''Fcuked it Up''  NewsViewToday
 Dec 07, 2003 05:24 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3BC9B.A8FCD300

BlankGranite Slate
by NewsViewToday
Editor & Publisher Mike Corthell

http://www.newsviewtoday.com

Kerry: Bush 'Fcuked it Up'
Struggling '04 Democratic contender John Kerry fires an X-rated attack at President Bush over Iraq and uses the fcuk-word - very strange language for a presidential hopeful - in an amazing interview with Rolling Stone magazine. Sen. Kerry (MA) used the undeleted expletive to express his frustration and anger over how the Iraq issue has hurt him because he voted for the war resolution while Democratic front-runner Howard Dean has soared by opposing it. "I voted for what I thought was best for the country. Did I expect Howard Dean to go off to the left and say, 'I'm against everything'? Sure. Did I expect George Bush to
'fcuk' it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did," Kerry told the leftist magazine

At Pearl Harbor Japan's Failure Not America's
Post December 7, 1941 - It wasn't long before the conspiracy theories began to circulate, along with charges that President Bush knew what was coming before it happened - just as past theories had said of FDR. But the received wisdom that Pearl Harbor was an American intelligence failure has it backwards. The real failure was on the Japanese side, not ours. For Japan to succeed in knocking the United States out of a Pacific war, Hawaii had to be rendered useless as an American base. Whatever was left of Adm. Kimmel's Pacific fleet had to be forced back to California, leaving Hawaii undefended.

http://www.newsviewtoday.com

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3BC9B.A8FCD300

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE id=ridTitle>Blank</TITLE>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><BASE
href="file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE><!-- body { font-family: Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 25px; } P.msoNormal, LI.msoNormal { font-family: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"; font-size: 10pt; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: "#ffffcc"; } --></STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1126" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=ridBody bgColor=#ffffff background="Blank Bkgrd.gif">
<DIV><FONT size=5>Granite Slate<BR></FONT><FONT face=Arial color=#000000
size=1>by NewsViewToday</FONT><FONT color=#808080><BR></FONT><FONT face=Arial
color=#808080 size=1>Editor & Publisher <A
href="mailto:edi-@newsviewtoday.com">Mike Corthell </A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#808080 size=1></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#808080><A
href="http://www.newsviewtoday.com">http://www.newsviewtoday.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#808080></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#333333>Kerry: Bush 'Fcuked it
Up'<BR></FONT></STRONG>Struggling '04 Democratic contender John Kerry fires an
X-rated attack at President Bush over Iraq and uses the fcuk-word - very strange
language for a presidential hopeful - in an amazing  interview with
<EM>Rolling Stone</EM> magazine. Sen. Kerry (MA) used the undeleted expletive to
express his frustration and anger over how the Iraq issue has hurt him because
he voted for the war resolution while Democratic front-runner Howard Dean has
soared by opposing it. "I voted for what I thought was best for the country. Did
I expect Howard Dean to go off to the left and say, 'I'm against everything'?
Sure. Did I expect George Bush to <BR>'fcuk' it up as badly as he did? I
don't think anybody did," Kerry told the leftist magazine</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#333333>At Pearl Harbor Japan's Failure Not
America's<BR></FONT></STRONG>Post December 7, 1941 - It wasn't long before the
conspiracy theories began to circulate, along with charges that President Bush
knew what was coming before it happened - just as past theories had said of FDR.
But the received wisdom that Pearl Harbor was an American intelligence failure
has it backwards. The <U>real failure was on the Japanese side, not ours</U>.
For Japan to succeed in knocking the United States out of a Pacific war, Hawaii
had to be rendered useless as an American base. Whatever was left of Adm.
Kimmel's Pacific fleet had to be forced back to California, leaving Hawaii
undefended. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.newsviewtoday.com/">http://www.newsviewtoday.com</A></DIV>