Re: Bug causes corruption of backups  Aaron Kaplan
 Sep 23, 2005 03:32 PDT

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:34:14 +0200, "Aaron Kaplan"
<kap-@cs.rochester.edu> said:
 There's a bug in pilot-link 0.12.0-pre2 that causes databases backed up
with PilotManager's Backup conduit to be corrupted...
The problem has been fixed in more recent pre-releases of pilot-link,
but unfortunately in the more recent versions the Perl bindings are
broken, so if you upgrade you won't be able to use PilotManager.

An update: I submitted a patch a couple of weeks ago that brings the
perl bindings up to date so that we can use PilotManager with pilot-link
0.12.0-pre5 from CVS. The pilot-link maintainer has been very busy with
other things, and hasn't gotten around to applying the patch yet, but if
you need it then contact me.