Welcome Guest!
 PilotManager
RE: SyncCM Questions  Don V
 Aug 14, 2006 10:40 PDT

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the lack of reply. It appears I am not getting forwarded new
topica posts, so I didn't realize you were seeking this info. The
application was NameFinder, which is internal to Sun only.

Thanks,
Don

Aaron Kaplan wrote:

Don V wrote:
 I believe the cause was an internal application in our firm and
not PilotMgr. I have been able to confirm instances where this
application does not change end times in conjunction with a start
time modification in what I consider an expected way.

Is this NameFinder, or sdtpdasync, or something else? Even if I can't
do anything about it, I'd like to have as much detail as possible,
because I keep getting questions about it.

Thanks
-Aaron