Welcome Guest!
 PilotManager
Re: Problem with Perl bindings in p-l-0.12.1  pilotman-@aaronkaplan.info
 Feb 05, 2007 05:39 PST

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 12:54:47 +0000, "Ian Dobbie"
<ian.d-@nuigalway.ie> said:

 I have upgraded to 1.109, sorry I thought I had the latest version of
PilotManager but I didn't. There is still the same issue, but this time
with SyncBBDB.

Then you don't have the latest version of SyncBBDB either. Version 2.5,
at http://syncbbdb2.sourceforge.net/ .

I'm CCing the list pilo-@topica.com again. The address you just used
is my personal address for pilotmanager-related correspondance. Sorry,
I see how that could be confusing.

-Aaron