Welcome Guest!
 PilotManager
Re: Problem with Perl bindings in p-l-0.12.1  Ian Dobbie
 Feb 05, 2007 07:49 PST

On 05/02/2007 13:05, "Aaron Kaplan" <pilotman-@aaronkaplan.info>
wrote:

 On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 12:54:47 +0000, "Ian Dobbie"
<ian.d-@nuigalway.ie> said:

 I have upgraded to 1.109, sorry I thought I had the latest version of
PilotManager but I didn't. There is still the same issue, but this time
with SyncBBDB.

Then you don't have the latest version of SyncBBDB either. Version 2.5,
at http://syncbbdb2.sourceforge.net/ .

I do have version 2.5. I just went and re-downloaded it and get exactly the
same problem. Does anyone else have SyncBBDB working with PilotManager and
pilot-link-0.12.1?

I'm CCing the list pilo-@topica.com again. The address you just used
is my personal address for pilotmanager-related correspondance. Sorry,
I see how that could be confusing.

No, that's just my incompetence! I meant to grab the CC address and send the
message there, but failed. I forwarded the mail to the list once I realised
this (just after I sent it of course!).

Ian