Welcome Guest!
 PilotManager
Re: Problem with Perl bindings in p-l-0.12.1  Aaron Kaplan
 Feb 05, 2007 09:05 PST

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:48:14 +0000, "Ian Dobbie"
<ian.d-@nuigalway.ie> said:
 I do have [SyncBBDB] version 2.5. I just went and re-downloaded it and get exactly
the same problem.

Ouch, you're right. I'm using the CVS version, and apparently the
changes in question were checked into CVS *after* release 2.5. Don't
know what happened, I guess I just forgot to make another release.

Thanks for catching this. The fact that it went unnoticed until now
suggests that aside from you and me there aren't very many users left.
Nonetheless, I'll try to get 2.6 packaged up tonight, just in case
anyone else happens upon it.

-Aaron