Welcome Guest!
 PilotManager
RE: SyncCM Questions  Matt-@Pfuetzner.DE
 Mar 20, 2007 13:57 PST

Hello,

Bharat informed me, taht I should ask here, so I do:

 Bharat,

long time ago you did write parts of the PilotManager:

        http://pilotmanager.sourceforge.net/

With newer PalmOS versions, additional functionality came, and my question
is:

Are you still doing work on that front, and as I'm especially interested in
the SyncCM tool, are you willing to "update" that conduit so that it can
handle the "new" additional "timezone" info, that each appointment now can
have...

So, is there any news to this? Anyone updated the SynCM to handle newer
options in newer PalmOSes?

Curious,
        Matthias
--
Matthias Pfützner | Tel.: +49 700 PFUETZNER      | The film is like a battle-
Lichtenbergstr.73 | mailto:Matt-@Pfuetzner.DE | ground. Love. Hate.