Welcome Guest!
 PilotManager
Ending maintenance of PilotManager and SyncBBDB  Aaron Kaplan
 Nov 22, 2009 11:53 PST

I will no longer be maintaining PilotManager, SyncBBDB, or the
pilot-link perl bindings. I've finally dumped PalmOS for Android.

I have some local changes to PilotManager and SyncBBDB, partly
contributed by Kambiz Darabi and partly my own, that handle conversion
between character encodings when the pilot and the desktop use different
encodings. I haven't checked these changes into CVS, and won't, because
they still need some work. If someone wants to continue this work, I'd
be happy to send patches and an explanation of what needs fixing. Also,
if anyone wants to take over the sourceforge projects, just send me your
username.

See you around
-Aaron