Welcome Guest!
 Poems
poems for friends  purel-@aol.com
 Sep 08, 1999 15:51 PDT
y I must love u

there r so many reasons
u are there for me always
through rain, sleet, and boyfriends even through seasons
u help me with problems
u try on my clothes
we do everything together
we even paint our toes

y I must love u
u make me feel better even in tears
youd never let anyone hurt me
u can soothe all my fears
when times get rough
u stay by my side
u make sure that we can be together
even if u dont have a ride

y I must love u
we hike up the phone bill because we talk all the time
we talk so intimate or about nothing
sometimes we cant stand each other u know the kind
u r the best type of friend
trust me Ive asked
I got so interested in asking that I even asked ren
these r the reasons y I must love u
and we r so close
I know that u feel the same way too I dont even have to ask u y I
must love u