Welcome Guest!
 POLITICAL DIARY
PD #21 GANGSTER REDUX?  Joyce Lynn, Editor
 May 29, 2008 20:45 PDT

POLITICAL DIARY
Issue #21

May 26, 2008

POLITICAL DIARY
The Inside Source for News

Joyce Lynn, Editor

http://www.plumdreams.com
joyce at plumdreams dot com

POLITICAL DIARY is founded on the power of dreams to inform, guide, and
heal. Each of us has an Inside Source, revealing political truths and
social strategies to create peace and well-being for all.

TO PD READERS:

As a political journalist and an obsessed nighttime dreamer, based on my
own political dreams and those of hundreds of dreamers I’ve interviewed,
I purport, as PD readers know, our nocturnal messages can predict events
more accurately than the best political pundit. In this issue, as the
Democratic presidential nominating race muddles along, we look at a 2008
election dream from a voter who had a definitive 2000 election dream.

Please remember to send me your political dreams, especially those
inspired by Gangster Redux? -- described herein.

Dream On,

Joyce

Joyce Lynn
http://www.plumdreams.com
Inner Guidance for Social Change
Dream Journaling, Tutoring, Trainings
joyce at plumdreams dot com

GANGSTER REDUX?

As she plots to challenge the Democratic National Committee rules this
weekend, Hillary Clinton is touting her electability against presumed
Republican nominee John McCain. One election seer’s dreams debunk that
scenario. My friend Doreen, a poet and election prophetess, on the
morning of Sunday, February 10, in the aftermath of Super Tuesday and a
string of Barack Obama primary wins, remembered a signatory dream:

“A big black car hit me from behind. It rear-ended my car, pushing me
into a concrete wall. This time, I could see the front of the car --
its grill and headlights -- so I could tell it was the same vintage as
the gangster’s car in my dream eight years ago.”

In her landmark October 2000 election dream, which she dubbed “The
Gangster’s Mole,” Doreen dreamt of “an old-fashioned black car.” In that
dream, “A woman with raven hair stood next to the gangster's car, her
foot on the running board.” (Political Diary #2
http://www/plumdreams.com/PoliticalTruths.htm)

The identity of the woman in the dream eluded Doreen until the first
photographs of Katherine Harris, Florida Secretary of State and G.W.
Bush’s Florida campaign co-chair, who was to certify the election,
appeared in the newspapers.

That dream image imparted the real story of the 2000 presidential
election months before reporters flushed out the story of how the Bush
Family Enterprise stole the 2000 election by purging voter rolls,
flipping electronic votes in the middle of the night, and using Bush’s
cousin at Fox News to call Florida for the Texas governor after the
networks had projected Florida -- and the election -- for Vice President
Al Gore.

The prophetic nature of Doreen’s dream is remarkable because she was so
politically unaware she did not know Bush’s brother was governor of
Florida.

In her 2008 primary election dream, when the mobster’s car hit hers,
Doreen bumped her head against a barrier. “It affected my
consciousness,” she said. “As a result, I had to wait instead of
continuing on my journey. I had to sit on the sidelines and wait.”

Doreen favors Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential
nomination. She thought the gangster’s car in her 2008 primary dream was
the Democratic Political Machine, which she conceived of as
Massachusetts’ Senators John Kerry and Edward Kennedy and President John
Kennedy’s daughter, Caroline, who had endorsed Obama the week before the
Massachusetts primary and Super Tuesday.

My response to Doreen’s dream was quite different. With Bill Clinton as
the most recent Democratic president, the Clintons are a powerful force
in the Democratic Party. When Doreen described the car as the same as
the mobster’s car in her 2000 election dream, I felt a surge of fear the
Bush Family Enterprise will do as they did in 2000 and 2004 -fix the
2008 presidential “election” -- regardless of who is the Democratic
nominee.

Her dream makes a myth of electability as a political issue.

We may shudder at what Doreen’s election dreams tell us, but experience
shows dreams give a clear picture of what is often unknown to our five
senses. Dream messages can guide our reporting and activism.

Rather than deny the message of Doreen’s dreams, we must ask our own
dreams how to stop another Mob theft of a presidential election. We must
ask our nocturnal Messenger how to use our skills and talents to revive
the democratic process. (For help remembering and understanding your
dreams, see http://www.plumdreams.com/Tools.htm) We must confront and,
yes, confound her dream prediction of another gang hit against
democracy.

© Joyce Lynn 2008
~~~~~

JOYCE LYNN is a journalist including eight years as a political reporter
in Washington, D.C. After she moved to San Francisco, she turned from
writing about the politics of social welfare issues to matters of the
mind. She initiated the POLITICAL DIARY in the aftermath of the 2000
election when dreams predicted with 100% accuracy its outcome and told
the story behind the story.

A public speaker, she offers tutoring, trainings, and classes online, on
site, and on the phone to help you Use Dream Wisdom for Social Change.

POLITICAL DIARY is archived at www.topica.com/lists/politicaldiary. Go
to Read this List. It is also available by going to
www.plumdreams.com/PoliticalTruth.htm

To receive future issues of POLITICAL DIARY in your email box go to
"Join this List" at www.topica.com/lists/politicaldiary
To unsubscribe, go to the unsubscribe link at
www.topica.com/lists/politicaldiary

The POLITICAL DIARY subscriber list is confidential and will not be
sold.

© Joyce Lynn 2008

JOYCE LYNN
Journalist