Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Triple Creek Featured in Feb 15th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Feb 15, 2005 23:28 PST

On the cover:

At Steamers & Tippy Canoe:
Triple Creek offers fresh spin on classic acoustic

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion:
Kahler Glen Resort draws winter sport seekers

Coach's expands room for blues tradition w/best bands in town

Harmonica Summit:
Harp master Bill Rhoades hosts show

Beale Street NW:
New blues hotspot opens on east side

At Imbibe:
Sweetest Day finds niche w/new CD

At Chopsticks Lounge:
Randy Burt releases new original CD

Abandon Stage:
Band packs Rodders w/hard-edged R&R fans

Lucky Eagle slates top talent, player wins biggest WA jackpot

New play opens at Sylvia's Class Act

Candlelight upgrades music & menu, adds pool table, lighting & new KJ

Jalisco Cuisine offers fine Mexican cuisine,
Cathedral Tapatia features Karaoke & drinks

'Hottest club on westside' provides DJs& Karaoke,
menu specials, games, TV

At Pastimes:
KJ Tim Freed plys expertise hosting Karaoke

In Battleground, Wash.:
Buzz's focuses on service for Karaoke, food, games

Nancy's Band:
Members gather weekly at Cheers II

Five Older Guys (FOG):
FOG lifts spirits at New Hing's Lounge

Historic Springdale Pub & Eatery:
Rustic pub adds comedy to live entertainment

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

See you next time!