Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Civil Disturbance Featured in June 21st Issue  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Jun 23, 2005 18:40 PDT

On the cover:

Civil Disturbance unites police officers/DA to play benefits
for their own in need

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion:
Charming Portugal town draws wine lovers

Cool Breeze still blowing your way

Medjugorje attracts worldwide pilgrims
to site of apparitions

River Road House undergoes renovation,
brings fresh mindset from new owner

Tippy Canoe:
Riverside pub provides cool spot, hot licks

Good in the Neighborhood:
Food & music fest set for family fun

Family-operated enterprise:
Steamers features top-notch music, fine food

Photographic Image Gallery shows
'Tribute to The Blues'

Benefit set

Ladd's Inn celebrates 1st year; starts
live music w/blues trio

At the Candlelight:
Lounge features dinner talent shows, contests

Tacho's Oregon City combines live music
with Karaoke for fun

At Fireside Coffee Lodge:
Black Samba jams at three venues

Young jazz artist defies odds
following severe auto injury

Multiple-use space:
Liberty Theater boasts interesting history

3rd production at Sylvia's:
'Forever Plaid' never fails to impress, entertain

Gripping motion picture:
'Saints and Soldiers' wins 7 international awards

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...